PDA

View Full Version : Water Park Fun & More Option

Unique1
06-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Would someone please clarify the Water Park Fun & More Option?

We have added this to our hopper passes, how many visits to each water park, Disney Quest etc. is included in a 7 day park hopper + pass?
:confused:

We always purchase the hopper and water options, but I was never clear how many visits of each was inlcuded.

Thanks, Unique1:)

bostomco
06-11-2009, 01:17 PM
I was under the impression that you get 7 visits, but someone correct me if I'm wrong! 1 for each day. I think if you have a 1 day pass you actually get 2 visits (randomly).

bostomco
06-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Not that everyone gets 7 visits, but in your specific situation you'll get 7 visits.

Unique1
06-11-2009, 01:28 PM
We can visit Disney Quest each day, or either of the water parks each day?

Sorry to seem so confused, I just wasn't sure of where we could go each day beside the parks.

My husband loves Disney Quest and to watch the fireworks each nite in the parks.

We both work seven days a week and this is our once a year vacation (this year we are taking our granddaughter and I will need to know how to keep her busy :party:

Thanks, Unique1:)

joonyer
06-11-2009, 01:32 PM
The number of extra admissions corresponds to the number of days of Theme park admissions on your MYW passes. You get one waterpark (or DQ or other admission) for each day.

• 4 Day ticket – 4 EXTRA ADMISSIONS
• 5 Day ticket – 5 EXTRA ADMISSIONS
• 6 Day ticket – 6 EXTRA ADMISSIONS
• 7 Day ticket – 7 EXTRA ADMISSIONS
• 10 Day ticket – 10 EXTRA ADMISSIONS

The water park and more admissions are per attraction, not per day. You can go to a water park and Disney Quest on the same day if you wanted to, but that would use TWO of your extra admissions. You do not have to use them on the same day as a theme park admission.

For instance, if you purchase a 4 day ticket with the “Water Park Fun & More” option, you will have 4 days to visit the 4 major Disney parks, plus 4 extra admissions that can be used on separate days, resulting in a total of 8 DAYS of park admissions. However, unless you purchase the “No Expiration” option, the ticket will expire 14 days after the first day of use.

Unique1
06-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Now I Think I get it. :thumbsup:

7 Days, 7 visits to all things offered (quest, water parks etc. ) along with park hopping.

CleveRocks
06-12-2009, 05:51 PM

7 Days, 7 visits to all things offered (quest, water parks etc. ) along with park hopping.

You can use WPF&M admissions on the same day you go to a theme park, if you want. You can also use WPF&M admissions on days you DON'T go to a theme park. Your use of WPF&M admissions doesn't interfere with your theme park days in any way. Use 'em the same day or use them separately, doesn't matter.

Aurora
06-12-2009, 06:07 PM

Yes, just to clarify all the above:

The 7 days are for the major theme parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney Studios and Animal Kingdom.

The 7 extra visits are for Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Disney Quest, Wide World of Sports, or a round of golf at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (no more admission needed for Pleasure Island).

sisterslovindisney
06-13-2009, 09:29 AM
So does that mean if I have a 7 day water parks n more park hopper with no expiration I can actually be at Disney 14 days? for instance:
Day 1 MK & AK
Day 2 DQ
Day 3 DHS & Epcot
Day 4 BB
Day 5 MK & Epcot
Day 6 AK & MK
Day 7 Golf
Day 8 MK & DHS
Day 9 DQ
Day 10 BB
Day 11 DHS & Epcot
Day 12 TL
Day 13 MK
Day 14 DQ

joonyer
06-13-2009, 06:40 PM
So does that mean if I have a 7 day water parks n more park hopper with no expiration I can actually be at Disney 14 days?

Yes, so long as you have lodging, that is correct (or even if you don't if you live close enough)

If by "be at Disney" you mean being able to visit some kind of Disney Park or other attraction, then yes, you can get admitted to a park on 14 different days with a 7 day water park & more MYW pass, so long as your last admission is no longer than 14 days from the first use of the pass. Any longer and you'd need the No Expiration option.

Of course you can also "be at Disney" without visiting any park at all for as long as you like, if you have lodging reservations at a Disney resort. No park passes are required just to be at WDW.

Aurora
06-13-2009, 08:43 PM
Yes! Isn't that awesome??? So many possibilities!

sisterslovindisney
06-13-2009, 09:28 PM
Thanks joonyer,
Yes, I did mean actually spending time in actual parks or more options. That is how I thought it was but I never really had clarification.

Dancer Mom
06-15-2009, 09:46 AM
:thumbsup:You guys just made my day! I thought I had to use all of the options within my 5 days.