PDA

View Full Version : Southwest Vacation Packages

Rekenna
06-10-2009, 02:52 PM
For those of you lucky dogs who are staying in a Deluxe Resort....

I received a postcard from Southwest for FRIENDS FLY FREE AND FREE DISNEY DINING PLAN (which we all know about already). It says FRIENDS FLY FREE TO ORLANDO! This includes family/children, so every second person flies free. Plus there is a promo code [promo code removed] to save an additional $100 for packages of 5 nights or more. Savings valid if booked 05/22-06/21/09 for travel 08/16-10/3/09 for the Free Dining and 06/1-10/28/09 for the Friends Fly Free offer.

Go to southwestvacations.com/WDWfly

The catch is that all the resorts attached to this offer are Deluxe resorts, ie. Poly, GF, SS, and Cabins, and you have to purchase park tickets as well.

We can't use this b/c we stay at Values, but for all those of you who stay at/or want to stay at these resorts you should check it out. There seem to be a lot of restrictions, but if you play it right you get free dining, 1 for 1 flight tickets, and $100 off your room.

I hope some of you out there can utilize this! Good luck!:mickey:

BMan62
06-10-2009, 10:07 PM
For those of you lucky dogs who are staying in a Deluxe Resort....

I received a postcard from Southwest for FRIENDS FLY FREE AND FREE DISNEY DINING PLAN (which we all know about already). It says FRIENDS FLY FREE TO ORLANDO! This includes family/children, so every second person flies free. Plus there is a promo code [promo code removed] to save an additional $100 for packages of 5 nights or more. Savings valid if booked 05/22-06/21/09 for travel 08/16-10/3/09 for the Free Dining and 06/1-10/28/09 for the Friends Fly Free offer.

Go to southwestvacations.com/WDWfly

The catch is that all the resorts attached to this offer are Deluxe resorts, ie. Poly, GF, SS, and Cabins, and you have to purchase park tickets as well.

We can't use this b/c we stay at Values, but for all those of you who stay at/or want to stay at these resorts you should check it out. There seem to be a lot of restrictions, but if you play it right you get free dining, 1 for 1 flight tickets, and $100 off your room.

I hope some of you out there can utilize this! Good luck!:mickey:

I checked into this, for DW and myself, last week and still got better discounts for the Free DDP timeframe through MJ. (By about $100) And that was scoring $49 AIRFARE EACH PERSON, BOTH WAYS.

brian2000boston
06-11-2009, 05:43 AM
I also ran through and this quoted me out of boston about $200 more than i paid booking direct with disney and airlines. oh well, worth a shot. thank you for posting.