PDA

View Full Version : E-mail from Disney

doombuggygal
06-10-2009, 04:17 AM
So I just got an e-mail from Disney offering me a downloadable virtual snowglobe in exchange for indicating what month I would be most likely to travel to WDW. So I picked my month and downloaded my snowglobe which is pretty cool. Now I am wondering :confused: or shall I say desperately wishing this wil prompt a pin offer being sent. Didn't know if anyone else had received something like this before and what if any were the results?

mouseketeer mom
06-10-2009, 06:47 AM
No, I got downloadable mouse ears with our last name "embroidered" on them after our visit last August. I still use it as our screensaver..here's wishing that a pin code comes your way!

faline
06-10-2009, 08:58 AM
There's no way of knowing how folks get selected to receive pin codes. Only Disney knows and they don't share this information!

disneymom15
06-10-2009, 10:09 AM
I didn't get the snowglobe e-mail, but I did just receive a pin code e-mail last week. It was for 40% off room only ressies. Hope you get one soon.

Belster
06-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Got the snowglobe after our October trip...needless to say no pin.

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-10-2009, 11:41 PM
I've never seen one of these. Curious to hear if you end up getting a pin code in the near future. Please let us know if you do.

Genie1953
06-10-2009, 11:46 PM
I have seen discussion about the pin codes before but not sure what they are for. What is the purpose?

doombuggygal
06-11-2009, 05:53 AM
I have seen discussion about the pin codes before but not sure what they are for. What is the purpose?

Pin codes are random codes that disney will e-mail/snail mail offering discounts that are linked to a pin #. This discount can only be used by the person who's name is on the offer. Usually the offer is for 40% off.

DisneyFr33k
06-11-2009, 08:19 AM
Got the snowglobe after our October trip...needless to say no pin.

We traveled last October as well. No snowglobe, but in February we got a pin code for 40% off value resort rooms for a certian week in October.