PDA

View Full Version : dec advice needed

Kisobel
06-09-2009, 11:56 PM
would you rather go from dec 8(tues)-dec 11 (fri) or dec 10(thu) - dec 14(mon)? i have never gone in dec and want to go down and look at all the deocrations. work wise it works better for the thur-mon. do you think it will be significantly busier on the weekend vs the week?

should i see if i could switch my work around to go dec 3 thurs- dec 7 mon?

thanks
kate

ransam
06-10-2009, 12:46 AM
check and see when the pop warner football league plays....it's sometime in that time period.

dizneefan67
06-10-2009, 01:25 AM
If you are worried about only the crowds for either of your weeks, according to another site, one of the best times to go is after Thanksgiving and up til the week BEFORE Christmas. I would go whatever week is best for you, enjoy the decorations and everything that goes with a Disney World Christmas. By the way, one thing you MUST SEE/DO is plan to go to the CandleLight Processional at Epcot. THAT is a must see, but if you do plan to attend CLP, you will want to make a dining reservation ASAP! This is the only way that you will be gauranteed to have a seat. Most people use the CLP Dining Packages and there are VERY FEW SEATS left for others!!!! Hope you have a great time!

Will:mickey:

wdwfan
06-10-2009, 10:13 AM
I would pick the later time. Pop Warner week is through the 12. We're going 12/11 - 12/15, so only have to deal with all the kids 1 or 2 days.

#1donaldfan
06-10-2009, 01:25 PM
.....either of those weeks will be fine....just don't go between Christmas and NYE....we did this past year and it was INSANE, fun but INSANE....!!:cool:

ibrowse17
06-10-2009, 02:46 PM
I would say the first set of dates, just to avoid the weekend crowd. Either way, have a great time:thumbsup:

ransam
06-10-2009, 10:19 PM
i will say this...we went last year smack dab in the middle of the pop warner tournament....and we did not really notice any time it was crowded...most of the time during the day they were playing games....night time just saw a few crowds of teams/cheerleaders...it's something to think about...but don't let it scare you away too much.

Kisobel
06-10-2009, 10:23 PM
thanks all- i decided on dec 3 through dec 7. even if the parade is taping i can work around that. i am really going down for the christmas ambience.

kate