PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Parade in Sept?

maizey05
06-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Hey all,
Do any of you who've gone to DLR in Sept, know if the electrical parade goes on then? I know the enertainment calender is not available yet, but just wondering what has happened in years past. DS would love to see it!

dizneefan67
06-10-2009, 01:34 AM
The Magic Kingdom will have SPECTRO MAGIC PARADE on 3,5,7,10,12 at 9pm and 14,17,19,21,24,26 at 8pm according to the HEADLINES(to the left under NEWS)
If you mean the original Electrical Light Parade, then you will be out of luck because I think its in Euro/Hong Kong right now. BUT the Spectro magic is basically the same, just a little different, but you get the same feel!

Have a great time!:mickey:

Will

NotaGeek
06-10-2009, 02:08 AM
The Magic Kingdom will have SPECTRO MAGIC PARADE on 3,5,7,10,12 at 9pm and 14,17,19,21,24,26 at 8pm according to the HEADLINES(to the left under NEWS)
If you mean the original Electrical Light Parade, then you will be out of luck because I think its in Euro/Hong Kong right now. BUT the Spectro magic is basically the same, just a little different, but you get the same feel!

Have a great time!:mickey:

Will
Sorry ... wrong coast ... this is the Disneyland thread ... :thumbsup:

Blue Genie
06-10-2009, 02:09 AM
No the person is talking about the one in Califorina which I live at. I'm trying to remember now if DCA has the Electrica or like I like to call it Main Street Electric Parade in Sept. I think they do until the beginning of Nov. I could be wrong on it but I think in Sept. it is.

NotaGeek
06-10-2009, 02:10 AM
Hey all,
Do any of you who've gone to DLR in Sept, know if the electrical parade goes on then? I know the enertainment calender is not available yet, but just wondering what has happened in years past. DS would love to see it!
Hey there ... at DCA the Electrical Parade doesn't usually continue after Labor Day, and then it starts up again usually for the Holidays. With the new revamped parade though, hopefully they will have it run for weekends at least!

maizey05
06-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Oh how I wish the entertainment schedule for DLR was posted as early in advance as WDW's. That would solve my "when to go" dilemma. We want to go in Sept. but don't want to miss out on all the cool fireworks, parades etc. We went in Oct. last year,and didn't get to see anything like that. (Actually got there late on Sun. DS and DH went to bed, and I watched the fireworks from PPH pool area, but I want my DS to see everything this time. Oh well. What's a puzzled Disney fan to do?:mickey:

Wall-e
06-11-2009, 11:22 AM
When I went the week after Labor Day in 2005 there was no electrical parade, not even on the weekend. I was bummed!