PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass/Disability Question

wedoada
06-09-2009, 08:01 PM
We're planning a Christmas trip this year and I know the crowds will be huge. I am a fulltime wheelchair user but use an ECV at WDW.

I know that with the ECV I can usually get the rest of my family on the rides with me (4 total).

My question is with the ECV I will be able to travel faster than my DW and kids. If I make a run for a Fastpass...will my fastpass get us all in together or will they each need a fastpass too ? We're new to the fastpass thing and I don't want to break any rules but if I can zip ahead and get one for all of us that would be cool.

I think I read somewhere that one person can get fastpasses for a group but I don't remember how...or where I saw it.

Thanks for any help in advance !

faline
06-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Oftentimes, the swiftest member of the family is sent ahead to get fast passes for everyone in the group. To do this, you will need to bring with you each of the tickets of your family members. You will need to feed each ticket into the fastpass machine and get a fast pass for each member of your family. You can't all enter a ride on one fast pass. Each member of your group will need their own fast pass. However, each member of your group won't need to hold their ticket in their hands once they enter the park so you can charge ahead with all of them in your possession to get fast passes for your entire group.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-09-2009, 08:40 PM
I think this is a great idea! Saves some walking for the rest of your group, especially if there are some kids.

To get fastpasses for everyone you will need their park tickets, as each one needs to be inserted into the FP machine, and each person needs their own FP, but yes, you can go ahead and get FP's for the group.

wedoada
06-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Cool...Thanks for the info !