PDA

View Full Version : Early November?

satchel01
06-09-2009, 01:22 PM
I booked our trip for November 3-10 at the Polynesian for this year. I'm so excited I can barely stand it.

*Does anybody know if Christmas Decorations might be up during this time?
*When does the MVMCP start?
*Is Jersey week during this time?

sainter
06-09-2009, 01:50 PM
I know one year the Christmas decorations in MK started going up Nov 1. I remember because we were at the Halloween party the night before, and the next day there were Christmas garland and wreaths and trees up!! It was a little surreal actually!
The first MVMCP is on Nov 10 this year - the schedule is in Info Central.
Have no idea about Jersey week this year, but is it usually the end of Oct , beginning of Nov.
What a wonderful time to go! Have a magical time!

satchel01
06-09-2009, 02:07 PM
OMG you live in the same city as me sainter!!
That's just freaky! LOL!
And thanks for the info. That's great that Christmas decorations will start to appear during our trip. Jersey week early November doesn't sound good though. I was hoping to avoid any and all special events/holiday peak times.

sainter
06-09-2009, 03:40 PM
WOW, that is freaky! It's not exactly a metropolis! I know at least one other person who used to post/read on this board - not lately though.
I wonder if we know each other...dodododo (that's the Twilight Zone music ,:))
Don't worry about Jersey week, they are very nice folks!! :mickey:

VWL Mom
06-09-2009, 05:16 PM
)
Don't worry about Jersey week, they are very nice folks!! :mickey:

Thank you very much. :mickey:

We go every year for Jersey Week, last year they were just starting to decorate. Some of the XMas pins were out but most weren't being released until the 15th. Crowds are very manageable with the exception of Friday & Sat at Epcot for the end of F & W.

Tinkerfreak
06-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Last year we went during Jersey week and I have to say we met some really fun and nice people. I would love to go again during that same week. The crowd level was great, most rides were walk on or had very little wait.