PDA

View Full Version : Computer system is down no ADR's....

jimsgal05
06-09-2009, 07:18 AM
Helllo yup was up early had everything all set up with my paper work and my "want's" of ADRs...called got right threw.... and then it happened.."Sorry we are goingthrough an up grade..." So I aked about can I call for the tours and cruise.."no the whole system is down till 12 noon...":fit:..

so now I hope to call starting at 11am... I am sorry this is a VENTING thread or RANT...

but my godness...they could not do this durring the middle of the night...or least post it on the their web site stating that the computers will be down..till 12 noon to call then...

GERR...:mad:

okay best of luck to all today....:fingers:

Disneycrazed
06-09-2009, 07:55 AM
Last week I called at 7am got through and made my ADR's. I was able to secure 6 of the 7 I wanted with the perfect times.:joy: Then the CM said her computer is acting funny and said let me finalize your ADR's. Then she said an error message came up on her screen and put me on hold. She came back on and said the whole computer system crashed and that I will have to call back to redo my ADR's at a later time.:fit: When I called back I was able to get some of my ADR's but at different times.:mad:
I hope the computer upgrade will fix those issues.

yjgirl32
06-09-2009, 08:12 AM
I am so sorry to hear that for both of you. I hope everything works out ok. Good luck.

Jeniflower
06-09-2009, 08:37 AM
we are at 90 days and my sis has the day off to make ADRS (phoning from th Uk so expensive) and of course gets through and system crashing. we are praying to the disney Goddess that it comes up today as no chance of another day off this week:pixie:

Jeniflower
06-09-2009, 08:53 AM
they're up - we got our ADRs - Happy dance:mickey:

TiggeRia
06-09-2009, 09:11 AM
I tried calling exactly at 7 am and got right through to an agent just to tell me the computers were down, too! I rolled over and went back to bed and called back at 8:50, got right through, and was able to make all of my ADR's, including a dinner at LeCellier so all is good!! :mickey:

crltkcagle
06-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Same thing happened to me a few months ago. I was irate! :mad:

jimsgal05
06-09-2009, 10:14 AM
good thing I did listen to them to call back at 12 noon I called at 8:05 and they said call at 9am...so I called at 8;50 and the system was up got all my ADRs and my Pirates and pals cruise and steam trains tour for DH...so happy

all is right with my world:mickey:

now just have to save more $$