PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon Suites?

carolc
06-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi All!

My niece and her boyfriend (big WDW fans!) would like to have their wedding at Disney. We would like to surprise them by booking them a night or two at one of the Honeymoon Suites on property. Does anyone have any opinions / advice on which one we should choose? I am partial to the Poly since we spent our honeymoon there but not in the hm suite.

Thanks so much!

Carol C.

4myprincesses
06-08-2009, 10:30 PM
I know nothing about it, but just had to say how sweet it is of you to try to arrange this for them. They are lucky to have someone so thoughtful in their family!

I would vote for a monorail resort as it really doesn't get any better than that.

TammiMcMan
06-09-2009, 04:40 PM
You can find honeymoon suites at the WL ($425), GF ($690), Poly ($610) and BWI ($630). Rates shown are 2009, value season. I don't think you'll go wrong with any choice. Each resort offers something very unique and the honeymoon suites come with concierge service. I've stayed in a GF honeymoon suite. They have 2 different styles and ours was one of the larger, turret suites in the main building. Over at the BWI, they have what are called "garden suites". These are sort of like townhouses, with a little garden out front and a white picket fence. The unit is 2 levels with a king bed and jacuzzi tub.

You probably want to choose something that compliments their personal style, or something near their wedding/reception site. I'm not sure if Disney offers discounts, but you may want to get in touch with their wedding department to see if they're eligible for a room discount for booking their wedding package through Disney.

You can find some pictures and details here, http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/Karen/suites.htm .