PDA

View Full Version : Disney needs IT help

Priority Four
06-08-2009, 04:05 PM
1. Online DVC ressies. A joke.

2. New dining system. I used to check in and they would say I see you dining reservations at... Now the two systems can't talk and it was difficult to find ours without the number

3. Why can't they tell my key to the world that I am an annual pass holder? That paper pass is supposed to hold up through three trips we have planned this year. I don't think so.

BluewaterBrad
06-08-2009, 04:20 PM
I miss the plastic passes, but we visit a lot with our paper ones and they hold up. We usually need to get new folders a couple times.:mickey:

DizneyRox
06-08-2009, 04:59 PM
I don't understand why the big deal of the AP tickets. If it doesn't work, or you lose it, or you just don't like the picture on the front, just visit Guest Relations and get a new one.

I'll give you 1 and 2.

Priority Four
06-09-2009, 09:25 AM
We had to replace one the second day we were there because it got wet and came apart (splash mountain). It is much more convienient to just carry one plastic card. "key to the world" right?

SFD998
06-09-2009, 10:01 AM
I too wish they had plastic cards. I have asked, but been told there is no way to link everything.

I bought a fast pass holder and keep them in there. That works pretty well. That was only after they had been getting damaged from the rain or rides. That damage has caused me problems when trying to use them for park entrance or to get fast passes.

Oh well I have to renew my next trip anyway.

PlutoPlanet
06-09-2009, 11:59 AM
I've heard the outsource their IT, but who actually does it?

dlpmikki
06-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Online reservations are coming according to Jim but they sure don't have them yet. I've never had them say about dining to me but I can see how that would be useful. Strange to get less connected rather than more connected! Our paper passes last about 6 weeks worth of visits. Think one of them got demagnetised once last year. Not bad going for that many uses.

LoriSan
06-09-2009, 12:13 PM
I miss the plastic passes, but we visit a lot with our paper ones and they hold up. We usually need to get new folders a couple times.:mickey:

I went to Guest Services a few weeks ago and asked for a new folder and was told they don't have them any more