PDA

View Full Version : Polynesian question...

aprilisis
06-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Has anyone ever stayed in a Honeymoon room at the Poly & is it worth it? What is the view? If anyone has photos of one of the rooms, can you please PM a link to me? Thanks!

JEFFM4622
06-14-2009, 06:07 AM
i have never stayed in a Honeymoon room at the Polynesian, but I have stayed in the Polynesian, and that building where the Honeymoon room is has a view of the water on one side and a view of the TTC its in a nice quiet area of the resort and steps away from the TTC (Transportation & Ticket Center) :mickey:

tikiman
06-15-2009, 12:50 PM
Not sure what room Jeffm4622 is talking about but the Honeymoon Suite is located in Tonga Longhouse and does not have a view of the TTC. It is the smallest room on property but they did an awesome job when they redesigned it. It has a king size bed and the bathroom now has a large Jacuzzi tub with doors that open to the main room. It is located on the marina side of the building on the first floor, next to the King Kamehameha suite and the view is nice but you will not see the castle from the room because it is blocked by the side of Tuvalu. The price for the room is the same as a lagoon view concierge room in Hawaii longhouse so you might consider how important the view is for you. You also have the extra snacks and service you get with the Tonga suites but you will have to walk over to the Hawaii longhouse to access the full offerings of the concierge lounge. I have some photos of the suite that I will be adding to my site but I am not allowed to post a link to my site.

aprilisis
06-15-2009, 01:30 PM
Thanks a bunch for the info! Tikiman- I found your site & bookmarked it. :thumbsup: It's great!

tikiman
06-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Thanks a bunch for the info! Tikiman- I found your site & bookmarked it. :thumbsup: It's great!

No problem. If you have any more questions, just ask. Glad you like the site.

JEFFM4622
06-17-2009, 07:55 AM
Sorry for the wrong info I got my buildings messed up I was thinking of the Tahiti longhouse and it's the tonga longhouse my bad,thank Tikiman for catching my little blunder :mickey: Tikiman's polynesian resort pages are really good. I have stayed at both Hawaii and Tahiti longhouses and they are my personal favorites :mickey: happy booking

tikiman
06-17-2009, 09:20 AM
Sorry for the wrong info I got my buildings messed up I was thinking of the Tahiti longhouse and it's the tonga longhouse my bad,thank Tikiman for catching my little blunder :mickey: Tikiman's polynesian resort pages are really good. I have stayed at both Hawaii and Tahiti longhouses and they are my personal favorites :mickey: happy booking

No problem Jeff. You are right though that Tahiti is a nice quiet location and very convenient with its location being right next to the path to the TTC.

threeh
06-18-2009, 11:42 AM
I stayed in the princess suite in Tonga. We had a view of the marina and amazing fireworks view. Is that the one you are talking about?? If you click on my user name it will take you to my homepage which is webshots. The poly princess suite pics are in there. Any other questions..ask away :mickey: