PDA

View Full Version : Treehouses - anyone been?

chefmickey3
06-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Anyone stayed at the Treehouses yet? We would like to try next summer with family. Wondering about others experiences. Thanks.

Maleficent's Dad
06-07-2009, 08:26 PM
We haven't been yet, but will be in August.

There are lots of pics online already, but I haven't read any in depth reviews, just seen the pics. Deb Wills site has numerous pics; I can PM you with other sites as well if you'd like.

I can't wait to read the reviews as well. My only real concern at this point is the transportation.

kakn7294
06-07-2009, 08:33 PM
I've got a co-worker who should be there right now. I can't wait to hear what he thinks when he gets back.

Mushu11756
06-08-2009, 09:12 AM
My DW showed me video of the Treehouse Villas last night and they look beautiful! I believe it's the same person Maleficent's Dad mentioned Deb Wills.

We can't wait for the reviews! Wonder how the bus system is working out?

MyDisneyworld
06-15-2009, 08:43 AM
We will be staying there in October and can't wait. 123 days to go.

Momof2boys
06-15-2009, 10:56 AM
We'll also be there in Oct/Nov. This will be the first time in a while that we've had a car so worst case we'll drive a little.

Ian
06-15-2009, 11:25 AM
My cousin and his family are staying in one in September, so I'll get a peek then.

I'll take some pics and let everyone know what I think.

MinnieMommie
06-15-2009, 09:22 PM
I just spoke with someone who stayed. She said the interior is bright and sunny even though her treehouse was towards the back where it was more wooded. She said the walk to the Grandstand pool took about 10 minutes walking with young children. She said to add about 5 minutes to that walk to get to the Carriage House. She said it is really nice! :mickey:

chefmickey3
06-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the info! Sounds like the walk to the main resort is not too far - depends on the treehouse, too, I guess. Can anyone confirm that the buses at the treehouses go to the parks. Seems to be conflicting information. I know they would likely make other stops at SSR but do you need to switch buses? Does a MK bus swing by the treehouses?

joelkfla
06-19-2009, 12:43 AM
Can anyone confirm that the buses at the treehouses go to the parks. Seems to be conflicting information. I know they would likely make other stops at SSR but do you need to switch buses? Does a MK bus swing by the treehouses?
There is no direct service between the parks and the Treehouses.

Heading to the parks, the Treehouse Shuttle will drop you at the Springs station, which is the parks buses' last stop. Coming home, you can also catch the shuttle at the Grandstand station after 11 a.m.