PDA

View Full Version : Leaving in 10 days

junedis
06-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Our family is schedulled to depart for Disney on the 17th. I am so excited! We went last year for our first trip which was fabulous but hectic. I'm hoping this time will be a bit more relaxed. Any tips for the second trip? :mickey:

faline
06-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Take time out to pay attention to the small things. Instead of rushing from ride to ride, if you encounter a street performance, stop and enjoy it! The ride will still be there when you finish.

You'll be there at a very hot and humid time of year. Take mid-day breaks back at your resort and be sure to stay well hydrated!

Ed
06-07-2009, 07:09 PM
Make a point of experiencing whatever you missed on the first trip. You might think you saw it all, but I'd be willing to bet you missed a lot.

Don't get tied to a firm schedule; you'll quickly find yourselves exhausted. Be a little spontaneous.

Take the time to study the park maps to identify which attractions you want to experience and exactly where they are, so that you don't find yourselves running back and forth across the parks. They're bigger than you might think!

As Linda said, stay hydrated! It's getting hot down here, and you need to drink plenty of water to stay healthy and energetic.

Above all, if it starts feeling too hectic - - CHILL!! Take a breather, go for a swim, tour a few resorts, go shopping, take a nap. The parks will still be there when you're re-energized and ready for more!

Have fun!! :mickey: