PDA

View Full Version : Target has Disney merchandise!

casey@bat
06-07-2009, 08:00 AM
I just bought my DD(5) some great/cheap things at Target. They have Disney mini notepads, twist up crayons, lip gloss, bracelets, and stickers all for $1.00 each. I chose Ariel for her. They also had Nemo. We got her a Princess hand held fan and a light that spins around. The total for all of this was cheaper than one of the spinning light up things at WDW.

disneydeb
06-07-2009, 09:17 AM
That's good to know!
Thanks!
:mickey:

tink179
06-07-2009, 10:56 AM
Target has had Disney merchandise for quite some time now in their $1 section. I've been getting my daughter socks, lip gloss, hair accessories probably for about a year now easy. They have some good stuff!

wire0monkey
06-07-2009, 11:58 AM
They change the stuff in the $1 bins pretty often, but there is frequently Disney stuff there. A few months ago, we bought some great temporary tattoos that had the Incredibles on them.

We also got some Buzz Lightyear socks there.

I've seen a lot of Princess stuff, too, but with two boys, they don't really get into that.

disney100%
06-07-2009, 02:34 PM
I buy a lot of the $1 things too at Target. For any of you with Michael's craft stores nearby, they also have a ton of $1 princess items, as well as LIghtning McQueen items.

beksy
06-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Obviously I need to start spending more time at Target! :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-20-2009, 08:28 PM
I haven't really looked around at Target lately; do they have adult Disney stuff too?

DisneyAndRedSox
06-22-2009, 09:34 AM
I stock up on 'Tinkerbell gifts' during the year at Target for when we go to WDW. A few surprises here and there saves me from going into the gift shops a lot!

Funny story, Target had Sesame Street hair accesssories in the dollar spot, we went to Sesame Place this weekend and they had the same identical ones for $3.99 a pack!

Also, if you live near a Dollar Tree they have some good finds for Disney trips. A few Mickey things but they have a bunch of glow stuff... packs of bracelets and even glow in the dark wands. I bought a $1 wand for the parades and it was a huge hit! Even passed out a few bracelets to a few other kids who didn't have a spin toy and they were so happy. Just FYI, don't put it in your carry-on b/c the liquid filling!
EDIT- also... Michael's has Disney lanyards... great if you are going in a Disney cruise!!!
EDIT 2- on Crocs website they have Disney Cayman for kids for 9.99. Many colors picked over but still some good finds. There are some 10% off and f/s codes out there!

biodtl
06-22-2009, 11:41 AM
Michael's is great for glow bracelets. Tubes of 15 for a dollar! I buy tons at a time.

DANAM
06-22-2009, 12:22 PM
I love the $1 bins at Target. I am going to have to go looking for the light that spins and the fans. My kids have used the same ones for 3 trips now I think it is about time for new ones.