PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Snack Credits

limegreenmonorail
06-07-2009, 01:45 AM
We're hoping to use up most of our snack credits at Boardwalk, and kind of make a meal out of them one night. Does anyone know if there are many dinner-type items we can get with snack credits there? I'm hoping maybe we could get pizza slices at the pizza window. And at the Boardwalk to Go kiosk, there are a lot of options, although looking at the menu, a lot of these are priced right at $4, and I'm not sure if they would count as snacks or not. It would be great to know if we could get the $4 items (hot dogs, nachos, fries, sandwiches, etc.) as snacks. Thanks for your help!

ElenitaB
06-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Not sure if you'll still be able to get "pizza" at Spoodles once they start remodeling for the new restaurant. There are oodles of great dessert choices at the Boardwalk Bakery and their sandwiches are great but they're a CS credit. I really can't think of too many places to use a CS credit at BW if you're looking for "real food." I'd go over to EPCOT, and get a ham and cheese croissant at Boulangerie Parisienne or a side of hummus and pita at Tangierine Cafe. After all, how often can you say, "I'm going to France for a snack"? ;)