PDA

View Full Version : Which Day of the Week for MNSSHP?

MPoppins
06-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Opinions please...

There are three MNSSHP's going on during our next stay in the World. They are on a Sunday, a Tuesday, and a Thursday. Any thoughts on which dates would be less crowded or "better" in some way? We plan to attend two nights. Thanks!

:hmghost:

deedeebee
06-05-2009, 09:43 PM
We went on a Tuesday last year it was great:thumbsup:
The park was pretty empty, fireworks were awesome. Have a wonderful time.

doombuggygal
06-06-2009, 08:15 AM
I would say Tuesday and Thursday. I would avoid Sunday just because most people travel on Saturday and are ready to hit the parks full force on Sunday. Also I would think there would be more locals going on Sunday as well. Have fun, went last year and has a blast!

Rekenna
06-07-2009, 01:19 PM
I questioned this (to myself) as well. I picked Tuesday thinking it would be the least crowded. I would be inclinded to pick Tues and Thurs-have a great time-Happy Halloween!:hmghost:

hlkeck
06-07-2009, 02:40 PM
I'm going to tell you to pick Tuesday for the reason that sometimes it pours down rain at Disney - and we were at a MNSSHP in Sept in '07 that they canceled - and it was our last night in town. Had a picked a party earlier in the week, I would have been able to attend another night. Tuesday gives you that second option *just in case*!!! :mickey:

MPoppins
06-09-2009, 08:16 AM
Thanks, folks! I'm going to order my tickets today with your advice in mind. :thumbsup:

Jeri Lynn
06-09-2009, 09:10 AM
I'd also say Tuesday or Thursday!! Great Party!!!