PDA

View Full Version : Akershus breakfast menu

bibbidiboo3
06-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Planning ADR's for our Sept trip and with 3 DD's, we're considering Akershus so they can visit with the princesses. Checking the menu in Info Central, it shows:

All-You-Care-To-Eat Family-Style meal
Featuring:
Scrambled Eggs
Potato Casserole
Sausage Patties
Bacon
Cinnamon Rolls
Melon
Strawberries

Is that it? :confused: We've been to Chef Mickey's for breakfast and we're going to try Crystal Palace for breakfast, too. Just want to make sure we're not disappointed by a small food selection.
I know the princesses change, but who have you seen there?
Thanks!

Buddy08
06-05-2009, 01:08 PM
We were there in May and they have a buffet with cheeses, fruit, breads, pastries, etc. and then they bring a family style platter of scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, bacon and sausage to your table, which they will replace when it is all gone. Very good. We saw Belle at the front, Cinderella, Ariel, and Snow White. It was a nice experience.

princessesmom
06-05-2009, 01:34 PM
We liked the breakfast there a lot. They bring the hot food to your table family style, but there is also a buffet-type area with fresh fruit, rolls, and other stuff. Plenty of food to make everyone happy. We were there in February and saw Belle (at front for pictures), Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, and Mulan. We were disappointed not to see Ariel, she is my dd(5)'s favorite.

BigRedDad
06-05-2009, 02:09 PM
I am the most finicky eater around. The breakfast at Akershus was great. They have a little bit for everyone. If you want Princesses and do not or cannot do CRT, then this is it. It was a very enjoyable experience.

KAT1811
06-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Sound great. We are trying it for the first time this year for one of our DDs birthdays. Now I'm excited. Good to know there are some different princesses there!

momofdisneyprincess
06-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Yup...that's pretty much it but the food was pretty good. I loved the cheesy potatoes. As another poster stated, it is served family style and brought to your table on a platter so you don't have to worry that the characters might go to your table while you're gone. I thought it was well worth it for the great character interaction and photo ops. The package price includes the picture with the Princess as you go in.

biodtl
06-17-2009, 08:18 PM
It might not be a huge menu, but it is really, really good and worth it.