PDA

View Full Version : Small Gifts??

GhostHost999
06-05-2009, 11:02 AM
Hey folks,

Had a quick question for all of you.

I manage a team of like 35-40 people at work, and I wanted to bring back a little something for each of them from WDW. BUT...I don't wanna blast away my whole trip budget to do it. Anyone have any ideas for small (but not cheesy) gifts?

I was thinking along the lines of maybe keychains, or something like that, but any ideas you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

:mickey:

faline
06-05-2009, 11:27 AM
They sometimes have packs of pens that have 4 or 5 pens in the pack and that are decorated with Disney characters.

cer
06-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Just off the top of my head - magnets....they sell them in 4-packs...

PlutoPlanet
06-05-2009, 12:32 PM
What about food? Goofy's Taffy is good.

Friend of Figment
06-05-2009, 01:27 PM
If you have kids who will want to see characters anyway - you could get postcards and have the charactes autograph them.

figgie
06-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Not really gifts per say, but something that was fun a couple of times. I got a whole handful of WDW napkins and some boxes of cookies with the characters on them. When I got back to work, I put a cookie or two on a WDW napkin and left them on everyone's desk. It was fun to hear the squeels of delight amongst the cube farm as everyone got in and had a treat waiting.

Another time, I picked up some of those boxes with the individual wrapped chocolates. Each one has a different character on them. I certainly didn't expect the fighting over Mickey and the Chip & Dale ones!

nicster
06-05-2009, 02:56 PM
In the candy stores they have a cute assortment of Disney Characters that are round little containers with little 'feet' they open up & have some small round tart candies in them. As I recall they were $2.50 usd each.

EeyoresBestFriend
06-06-2009, 12:48 PM
I've done the packs of character pens with my staff.

They all loved them ~ some used them at work and others took them home (so they wouldn't go "missing") or for their kids. :thumbsup:

Wasn't too expensive that way either! :D

VolMickey
06-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Not really gifts per say, but something that was fun a couple of times. I got a whole handful of WDW napkins and some boxes of cookies with the characters on them. When I got back to work, I put a cookie or two on a WDW napkin and left them on everyone's desk. It was fun to hear the squeels of delight amongst the cube farm as everyone got in and had a treat waiting.

Another time, I picked up some of those boxes with the individual wrapped chocolates. Each one has a different character on them. I certainly didn't expect the fighting over Mickey and the Chip & Dale ones!

Both really good ideas -- everyone likes snackies!