Vegetable Egg Roll - $2.40
Pork and Shrimp Egg Roll - $2.50

Beverages
Coca-Cola, Diet Coke or Sprite - $2.50
Dasani Bottled Water - $2.50

Has anyone ever eaten this? I have never seen it! I want one now!:joy::joy:

egospotter
06-04-2009, 05:26 PM
We go there at least once a trip. They taste good and it's great to have a little different kind of snack. It's not always open, though. Seems to be open more often when MK is busy and on weekends.

yasmina
06-04-2009, 05:35 PM
OOoohhh, that sounds so good!

Anyone know if they have MSG in them? I am literally deathly allergic to MSG - have almost died several times from unknown ingestion in great quantities. I am obviously extremely cautious, especially of Chinese food. My first severe reaction was from an eggroll.

If there's any doubt, I won't go near them.

nicster
06-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Adventure Land? I wonder if it is near Jungle Cruise?? Does anyone know?

ElenitaB
06-04-2009, 08:59 PM
The eggroll cart is located near Aloha Isle, kind of "across the street." Walking from the hub to the Jungle Cruise, it's on the left hand side before you get to the entrance to Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.

We've had them before and they made for a light lunch (they're a decent size). They also now serve corn dogs.

As for the ingredients, I'm sure they have an ingredient list available at the cart.

EllieMae
06-04-2009, 10:21 PM
These eggrolls are so yummy that I did not like ANY eggrolls before trying these! These are still my faves but I will eat other eggrolls now while wishing they were the ones in Adventureland. I do have an allergy to MSG (although not deadly but bad enough to where it will ruin my day) and have never had an allergic reaction to these eggrolls. The only problem with them is that they are sold right outside of the treehouse and give you just enought energy to want to climb all the way up it! :thumbsup:

LoriSan
06-05-2009, 03:22 PM
There is also an egg roll wagon in DAK, back towards Everest

Babyvett
06-06-2009, 06:46 AM
I wonder, do they accept the snack credits on the dining plan?

LoriSan
06-07-2009, 04:07 PM
yes, I'm pretty sure they do

mainemajor
06-22-2009, 04:52 PM
Great snack on the go. They are almost a must have on trips to AK and MK

DANAM
06-22-2009, 06:22 PM
I have always wanted to try one of these. We will have to stop on our next trip.

omearac
06-23-2009, 06:02 PM
One year they had the best samosa's (spelling?). Anyone know if they still have those? :cloud9: