PDA

View Full Version : Great new find!!

KAT1811
06-04-2009, 02:29 PM
I just found out about these great new laundry sheets from Purex! They are called Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets. We do laundry every trip and I thought the best find was the individual load packages of Tide and Downy but these sound great!! I am always worried that the liquid packets will burst in transit and make a huge mess but with these I don't have to worry. Apparently you just throw them in with your laundry, during the wash cycle the detergent is released, then throw the sheet into the dryer along with the clothes and the heat activates the fabric softener and the anti-static guard! SO cool!!!

Does anyone have any experience with these???

faline
06-04-2009, 03:18 PM
No but I would have loved to have some on our last non-Disney trip when we rented a condo and had a washer/dryer combo!

caryrae
06-04-2009, 03:26 PM
Haven't tried them yet but saw a TV ad not long ago about them. Sounds perfect for travel. If you go to the Purex site you get get a coupon. Not sure what the coupon is for, it doesn't say until you print it.

figgie
06-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Sounds like a great idea. I'll have to try them and see if they actually work. Certainly great for travel. Probably not cost effective for every day though. Are they environmentally safe?

caryrae
06-04-2009, 03:51 PM
Not sure about the product itself but I guess you are not buying seperate packages for detergent, softener, and dryer sheets. Looks like you buy a starter kit that you can buy refill packs for.