PDA

View Full Version : Which shows to do?

azcavalier
06-04-2009, 02:12 PM
In the past, we had skipped some shows and opted more for rides or interactive attractions (like Turtle Talk). But now that we've been a few times, and our youngest is old enough to sit through and enjoy a show, we're going to relax, take more time, and see more shows.

We HAVE seen the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo, Birds of Flight, and Lights, Motors, Action!. So what are we missing? I can think of Festival of the Lion King and Voyage of the Little Mermaid. Anything else (besides Fantasmic)? What's worth seeing?

NewDVCowner
06-04-2009, 04:40 PM
The Mickey's Philharmagic show. I wasn't going to watch it til my sister dragged the family in. So awesome!

bwk99
06-04-2009, 04:44 PM
my 4 year old likes the 3D shows at each park... well, except for Honey I Shrunk the Audience..

MickeyandTink
06-04-2009, 06:15 PM
The Mickey's Philharmagic show. I wasn't going to watch it til my sister dragged the family in. So awesome!

Mickey's Philharmagic is AWESOME! We have to see it at least 2-3 times every trip.

azcavalier
06-04-2009, 09:01 PM
I should have been more specific. Which LIVE shows? We've seen the 3D films, and things like Turtle Talk, Stitch's Great Escape, Monsters Inc Comedy Club.

Pop Centurion
06-05-2009, 12:19 PM
I'd say definitely go see Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Festival of the Lion King since you haven't yet. They're worth seeing at least once.

Also check out Dream Along With Mickey in the MK if you haven't seen that yet either.

Not quit the same but there's also random acts/shows in Epcot's WS. My favorite is Romeo & Edna by the World Showcase Players. Pretty funny with crowd participation too.

azcavalier
06-05-2009, 12:25 PM
What's Dream Along with Mickey? Where is that located at MK?

PlutoPlanet
06-05-2009, 12:28 PM
I can see the Muppet 3D show every year.
My DW and DD13 pass on it.

Pop Centurion
06-05-2009, 12:36 PM
What's Dream Along with Mickey? Where is that located at MK?It's a stage show in front of the castle.
Here's a good description with photo's and vid.
http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/magickingdom/fantasyland/dreammickey/default.asp

LudwigVonDrake
06-07-2009, 11:12 AM
I haven't seen it but my sister raved about the Flights of Wonder in AK.

joonyer
06-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Festival of the Lion King, definitely.

PrincessJadesMom
06-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Festival of the Lion King was fabulous, and my daughter loves Mickey's Philharmagic, especially the end when Donald goes through the back wall.:smickey: Honestly all of the shows are wonderful, of course that's because it's Disney. :mickey:

Imagineer1981
06-08-2009, 04:50 PM
I would say try to catch some of the shows at EPCOT, like the acrobats in China or the street act in England (can't remember the name of the group). Or try to see Off Kilter just outside of Canada, or even go see La Nubia at DD