PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy tickets for mnsshp?

PETE FROM NYC
06-03-2009, 08:40 PM
We are thinking about mnsshp for 9/4, which is the day of our arrival.
Can we get the tix at POP where we are staying, or maybe,do they sell them at the WDW Welcome Center in Ocala?

faline
06-03-2009, 08:53 PM
You can buy them in advance directly from Disney. I suspect that night won't sell out as it is so early in the season but it is hard to tell. We went around that time last year and they were still advertising tickets for sale as the party was beginning. If still available, you should be able to get them from the concierge desk at your resort.

VolMickey
06-03-2009, 09:35 PM
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/special-events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/

Above is the link to the party on the Disney website.

wdwnomad
06-03-2009, 10:38 PM
You can buy them at the concierge desk. However, if you already know you are going then I would buy them ahead of time. You can save a couple of bucks that way. September 4 is one of the nights with the advance purchase discount.

JoF
06-04-2009, 04:06 AM
I have already got mine for 22 Oct by calling the number on the Disney website and speaking to a CM. They shipped them over to me from the US for about $14. We saved about $5 on each ticket I think from purchasing in advance. I think if you know the day you want to go then get them now:thumbsup:

sainter
06-05-2009, 05:54 AM
I think you can purchase them in advance to save a few bucks and then have them "will call" so that you are not charged for shipping. You just pick them up when you get there - not sure if you can pick them up at your resort or not, but you can at guest relations/ticket booth.

sainter
06-05-2009, 05:59 AM
**Advance tickets are for sale up to and including the day prior to the event. Advance purchase savings is available for the events on September 4, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29, and October 1, 2, 6, 8, 12, 13, 18, 20, 22, 25 and 27.

This is directly from the Disney website. I take this to mean that you can purchase tickets up to the day before any of these parties and get the advance purchase price (assuming it is not sold out of course).

marlaine
06-05-2009, 07:35 AM
I ordered mine for Sept. 15 off WDW website. I ordered them on a Sat. and received them the following Monday. Really quick! I love the tickets! I also got the discount for ordering ahead. :mickey:

SFD998
06-05-2009, 09:11 AM
I have already got mine for 22 Oct

Well now my hopes of being the only one there that night are shot.:D