PDA

View Full Version : According to Jim

tinkergal
06-03-2009, 10:50 AM
OK, who saw the finale last night where Jim 'goes to heaven'? He's waiting in line to go in & everyone is getting their welcome bag. The welcome bags were w/ Mickey in the blue outfit, ya know, the ones from the 'Year of a Million Dreams'! I thought they'd bring Disney back in some other way but they only mentioned the 'welcome bags' a couple more times. You know you've got it bad when seeing a bag on TV gives you a thrill...:mickey:

cer
06-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Yeah, you've got it bad....here is my "I've got it bad..."

I have noticed that they are now selling keys with Disney characters on them at Home Depot (and Lowe's as well)....

Unfortunately, my house key is a different 'make' and so I can't get one cut for my house key. :(

Tell me now, is it bad that I am now thinking of just going and buying the plain uncut key, just so I can carry around The Mouse? :mickey:

Rosemickey68
06-03-2009, 11:51 AM
You are not alone! I was thrilled to see the disney bags last night! I thought it was great...heaven and disney! I leaned over and told my DH...hey those are the same bags we got last April when we went to WDW!

I love to see disney in all kinds of places...it always brightens my day!

tinkergal
06-03-2009, 11:53 AM
:laughing: I've got the :tink: key.

It's nice to come to Intercot where everyone understands.:rocks:

disneyboundagain
06-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Yeah, you've got it bad....here is my "I've got it bad..."

I have noticed that they are now selling keys with Disney characters on them at Home Depot (and Lowe's as well)....

Unfortunately, my house key is a different 'make' and so I can't get one cut for my house key. :(

Tell me now, is it bad that I am now thinking of just going and buying the plain uncut key, just so I can carry around The Mouse? :mickey:

If you had it that bad, you would change the locks on your house just so you can use the Disney keys.:D:D

cer
06-03-2009, 12:16 PM
If you had it that bad, you would change the locks on your house just so you can use the Disney keys.:D:D

You are exactly right and that's what I told the key guy, "Well, I guess we will have to change the locks on the house, then..." :blush:

Tinkerfreak
06-03-2009, 04:15 PM
I also have the Disney keys. The problem is that they are for the temporary knobs we put on when we were building the house. The nice new fancy hardware we bought for the house to put on when it was finished are still all in the boxes. I am ashamed to say that I have not been in a big hurry to change them because then I can't have my Disney keys anymore. DH has not had time to put them on and I have not mentioned it:nudge:

ibrowse17
06-03-2009, 06:30 PM
There I was, flipping around and happened to see Mickey:mickey: bags. I yelled for my DW, who took a look and laughed. I thought it was cool that you would get a Mickey bag as you enterd Heaven:cloud9:

IamBelle
06-20-2009, 11:33 AM
I saw the bags and I was like "Look! Mickey bags!" I thought it was a nice touch. :)
By the way, I also have the Disney house key, it is so cute!

badkitty
06-20-2009, 12:02 PM
Gotta go to Home Depot!:D

Hull-onian
06-20-2009, 02:13 PM
I have a Mickey key and it works.:mickey:

Not to get off topic, when I was watching All My Children, Adam made magical comments about Wishes. The actors make lots of references to Disney. I guess the writers have to put it in the script, and I don't mind it at all.:thumbsup:

Lakin
06-20-2009, 03:10 PM
I begged my mom to make me Mickey and Minnie house keys! Our door has 2 locks, so it works perfect. :] I wish our door had 3 locks just so I could get another key, hehe.

Yea, I saw that episode, and I flipped out.

motherof4
07-01-2009, 08:48 PM
I also got excited over the disney bags and I also have a winnie the pooh key that I bought at Loews I showed my kids and I had to get them one too.