PDA

View Full Version : Question LTT Lunch

WDW&MK
06-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Just a little confused. We're going to WDW during free dining. We've never eaten at LTT and MK has few table service options, but we'll have to pick a couple of options for the days we are at MK. Does LTT have a menu of selections for lunch or is it family style - you get what they give you for lunch(that's what it is for dinner -correct?)? Also, is it or is it not character dining anymore?

Any other lunch suggestions? We like Whispering Canyons. We've tried Kona, but will probably pass on that this time around.
Thanks everyone!

KatMark
06-02-2009, 08:10 PM
LTT was never characters at lunch, only at dinner, and they are no longer there.

For lunch, you order off a menu, it is not family style.

We really love The Plaza at the MK for table service. It is a nice change of pace from all the heavy meals we eat all week on the dining plan. They have a tremendous tomato soup (and other soups), salads and terrific sandwiches. The shakes are great and the desserts are absolutely wonderful.

Perosnally, we didn't care for WCC at all--we found the food overrated and the service was horrible. I've read great reviews on The Wave at the Contemporary that might be something for you to consider.

Dopey's Girl
06-02-2009, 09:26 PM
LTT lunch is one of my favorite meals in WDW, and is a must for my family each trip. They have a drink called Patriot Punch (it's like an orange smoothie) YUMMY! So, so, so tasty!

Seasonscraps
06-02-2009, 10:33 PM
I agree with Meg, LTT has a really nice lunch! We don't go there everytime but it's one of the few park restaurants that I really enjoy.

ElenitaB
06-02-2009, 11:50 PM
Trying The Plaza is on my agenda for August, but I will say that LTT is one of our favorite places to have lunch at the World. It has a great menu (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/magickingdom/libertylunch.asp) and we all enjoyed the experience, including being able to appreciate the theming of the different rooms in the room in daylight.

WDW&MK
06-03-2009, 05:25 PM
Thanks for all the info!
I think we will try LTT for lunch as well as the Plaza restaurant. I week until my ADR day :mickey:

Simba's Mom
06-03-2009, 05:58 PM
LTT is one of my favorite lunches. I always order the Colony Salad, and then Ooey Gooey Toffee cake for dessert.