PDA

View Full Version : Another bounce back question

disneymom15
06-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Husband and I will be at Disney in August. My father just asked me if we're planning on going in December, that he and my mother would maybe come with us. It would be value season and I'm hoping for a bounce back offer. Question is, if I don't know our exact dates, should I over book and then change them later or can I add to the bounce back later and still get the good rate? In other words, tentative dates are Nov 29-Dec 4. Could I change our arrival or departure dates and still get the good rate? Hope this makes sense.

BMan62
06-02-2009, 03:10 PM
You must book the bounceback offer, if available, before the end of your stay.

As far as changing the dates is concerned, as long as you had previously booked the offer and there are rooms available for your new dates (within the bounceback period,) there shouldn't be a problem.

Urbss
06-05-2009, 04:07 PM
What is a "Bounce Back Offer"???

DisneyWFan
06-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Husband and I will be at Disney in August. My father just asked me if we're planning on going in December, that he and my mother would maybe come with us. It would be value season and I'm hoping for a bounce back offer. Question is, if I don't know our exact dates, should I over book and then change them later or can I add to the bounce back later and still get the good rate? In other words, tentative dates are Nov 29-Dec 4. Could I change our arrival or departure dates and still get the good rate? Hope this makes sense.

I am booked on a bounce back offer for this Aug. with free dining :thumbsup: and changed my dates twice with no problem. So you should be able to add or subtract days if necessary as long as it is within the offer dates.

What is a "Bounce Back Offer"???

A Bounce Back Offer is an offer that is occasionally left in your resort room with an offer of a % off room rates, free dinning, Gift cards, etc. You usually have to book it before you check out to take advantage of it.