PDA

View Full Version : Did we leave anything out? ADR's for June "grown-up" trip

leighe
06-02-2009, 01:32 PM
So here are the ADR's we have as of right now. It will just be DH and myself. DH isn't at all an adventurous eater - in fact, what he really loves is bar food. (I'm thinking that since we're going to be there for two weeks we'll be able to get in plenty of the restaurants I love and the bar food he loves. ) I don't have any breakfasts scheduled since neither of us is really a breakfast person and if we do want it , we'll either get room service or something from a bakery somewhere.

Lunch
50's Prime Time
Kona
Le Cellier - the only time available
Yak and Yeti

Dinner
Yachtsman
'Ohana
California Grill
Narcoossee's
The Wave
Hoop Dee Do
Shula's

I was thinking about adding Boma on there somewhere. We went before and DH really liked it. I wasn't as impressed but I had an awful headache that night so I don't think I was really in the mood to appreciate anything new.

WRWDisney
06-02-2009, 02:09 PM
That looks like a great line-up. Personally, I'd swap The Wave (very mixed reviews) for Artist Point (fantastic buffalo, salmon and duck:eat:)

But either way, have great time:thumbsup:.

MOJoe
06-02-2009, 02:10 PM
That's a pretty nice list.

Enjoy! :mickey:

nicster
06-02-2009, 02:50 PM
We are planning our grown-up trip too. Post a report, so we can take advantage of your experience.... Thanks!

SBETigg
06-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Looks good! I would try to add Boma, yes.

For our grown-up trip, we did Rose & Crown, California Grill, Jiko, Citricos, and Flying Fish. It was great to try all the signature dining, but probably too much rich food in one trip, so I think you have a nice balance. California Grill and Narcoossee's are still our favorites of the Signatures, but the others were amazing as well.

leighe
06-02-2009, 06:29 PM
I will definitely post a report. This is going to be a very lazy trip - we may try to get up for opening once for each park to ride the headliners but that's it. I'm thinking nocturnal Disney - evening EMH and then sleeping late and lazing at the pool!

I can promise not to spend a single second standing in line to see Ariel, TInkerbell, or the Princesses! We get plenty of that with our girls!