PDA

View Full Version : June Campfire Movie Schedule

WDWdriver
06-01-2009, 05:59 PM
If you are visiting Walt Disney World in June be sure to spend at least one relaxing evening at the Fort Wilderness campfire and Sing-a-Long. Enjoy a visit with our nutty friends, Chip & Dale, and a Disney movie under the stars. There will be a real campfire where you can roast marshmallows or smores (bring your own or purchase kits from the chuckwagon). Fire lighting is at 7:30 pm nightly, Sing-a-Long starts at 8:00, and the evening movie starts at about 8:40. Here are your movies for June:

01 Jun Enchanted (PG)
02 Jun Sleeping Beauty
03 Jun Camp Rock
04 Jun Mary Poppins
05 Jun Cars
06 Jun Beverly Hills Chihuahua (PG)
07 Jun 101 Dalmatians
08 Jun The Parent Trap (PG)
09 Jun Ratatouille
10 Jun Swiss Family Robinson
11 Jun High School Musical 3
12 Jun Monsters, Inc.
13 Jun Bolt (PG)
14 Jun Tinkerbell
15 Jun Herbie Fully Loaded
16 Jun Snow Buddies
17 Jun Tarzan
18 Jun The Incredibles (PG)
19 Jun WALL-E
20 Jun College Road Trip
21 Jun The Game Plan (PG)
22 Jun Bedtime Stories (PG)
23 Jun Brother Bear
24 Jun Finding Nemo
25 Jun Lilo & Stitch (PG)
26 Jun Enchanted (PG)
27 Jun Toy Story
28 Jun Meet the Robinsons
29 Jun High School Musical 2
30 Jun Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (PG)

ibrowse17
06-01-2009, 06:37 PM
Thank you for this post, it makes us feel closer to FW:thumbsup:

kcrc
06-03-2009, 10:58 AM
Doesn't the Grand Floridian have movies on the beach now too? Would you happen to know where to find that movie schedule? Or is it the same?

WDWdriver
06-03-2009, 04:18 PM
The Grand Floridian and the Polynesian have recently joined the growing list of resorts with evening campfires and movies. So far, their movie schedules are not available online. Movie schedules for the Beach Club, All Star Music and Saratoga Springs are usually available online, and they are not the same as FW. I can't put the link here, but if you PM me I can tell you where to find them.

By far the most elaborate and best themed campfire and movie program is at Fort Wilderness. And of course you will always find that movie schedule right here.