PDA

View Full Version : Free Birthday Ticket/Gift Card info

Iluvpooh
06-01-2009, 02:16 PM
I have a quick question about the birthday free 1 day ticket /gift card. My DH & I have decided to take a really quick trip down in 2 weeks for my b-day. It falls on a Friday. We will not be in town until around 9:00 that night. I should be a ble to make it to the window to pick it up, but I didn't know if I could pick it up on my bday, but use it on Saturday. The ticket I figured expired at midnight, but I was thinking that maybe the gift card would still be good for a few days!?

Also, can I use the gift card for food instead of merchandise?
BTW-I know that you can only get the gift card if you already have passes. I can get a 1 day pass if I need it-just trying to decide which option I can use on the day after my b-day. (If any)

Thanks.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-01-2009, 03:05 PM
The gift card is good for 1 year after your birthday, and I *think* that the 1-day admission pass is also good for a year too, but someone who knows for sure will be along to confirm.

You cannot use the gift card on food, but on merchandise at all Disney-owned locations (so much of World Showcase is out).

DizneyRox
06-01-2009, 03:19 PM
I thought the birthday pass was good on your Birthday only. The shopping pass was originally for your birthday only as well, but that' seems to have been changed.

forever a child
06-01-2009, 07:30 PM
I believe free park ticket is only good for date of your b-day but gift card is good for 1 year. I'd go with the gift card.:mickey:

Turk82
06-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Taken from Disney's Website:

Q: I can't come on my birthday. Can I get free admission to a theme park on another day?

A: Unfortunately, no. The free admission to a Theme Park on your birthday offer is only valid for free admission on your birthday in 2009