PDA

View Full Version : Used to AKL will we be disapointed CBR

EmmMOM2
06-01-2009, 11:07 AM
I've stayed at CBR long ago but most recently our favorite has been animal Kingdom.
We are planning out net trip and thinking about trying the CBR to try out the new pirate rooms, but since we are USED TO the AKL will we be disapointed in the bus service at CBR?

We enjoy being able to hop on the bus and head straight to the parks as AKL does not share buses with anyone else and there is only one stop.

So do you think stopping multiple times at multiple stops will be annoying to us with kids aged 2 and 5??

We are also considering the POLY, since I havn't been there in a VERY long time and would like a view of the castle :)

Anyhow anyone have opinions on those two resorts and how those will compare to our most recent visits to AKL?
Thanks

Disney Doll
06-01-2009, 12:53 PM
We used the buses at CBR a couple of years ago and it was fine. Usually the buses were not full and some of the stops were empty so it went pretty quickly. However, I'm sure that depends on the crowd levels which will vary. We've gotten used to renting a car and that is now my preference. Now that we have an impatient toddler, a diaper bag, and a stroller I just find having my own car much less stressful. Although, I would forgo a car if we were staying at a monorail resort. Maybe one day.

BigRedDad
06-01-2009, 02:57 PM
Unfortunately for me, my last two trips have not been long enough trips to enjoy all I would like. Therefore, most time has been spent at the parks. I view the room as a place to shower and sleep, that is all. I am hoping to take a 9 or 10 day trip next year. I will enjoy more of the amenities at the resort, but I still have no issue with a value or moderate resort. I did like the WL when I was there, but I could not see spending ore than $5k to go there for 9 days.

My plan is to go to a CSR if my mom goes with us. If she does not, then I will probably stay at Pop Century or AsMov.