PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast on our last day

cherbie66
06-01-2009, 12:26 AM
I want to go to Ohana's breakfast with Lilo and Stitch on our last day. We are staying at AS Movies. Our flight leaves at 1:55pm. I guess we would have to wake up, pack up, check out, then head to poly, back to AS movies after breakfast to get our bags, then off to airport using ME. Is this a feasible plan? How early would breakfast have to be in order to be sure to be at the airport (and on our plane) in time?

svarhall07
06-01-2009, 12:41 AM
very possible. if your flight is at 1:55, you need to be at the airport about 12:45, so plan to leave disney around noon on the ME. if you have breakfast at 9:30am, that will give you time to eat for about an hour (now 10:30), travel back to AS Movies - about an hour (now 11:30), and then have bumper room to grab luggage and get in line to check in with ME. Totally possible, I have done similar scenarios. Just be sure to leave AS Movies around 8:30pm to bus to Magic Kingdom and then take the Monorail to the Poly, it takes about an hour with standing in line.

Nicki'sMom
06-01-2009, 07:49 AM
Listen, I think the above post has some good thoughts but if ANYTHING is running behind that morning you will be late. I would play it safe and schedule breakfast for the 0800 hour. I would give myself more than an hour to get through security. What if there are lines? What if there is an accident ahead of your ME bus on the freeway and you hit traffic? You dont need that stress on your last morning. :D

DisneyWFan
06-01-2009, 08:22 AM
here is some resort ME check-in info I found so you can plan accordingly

-Magical Express guests can check-in at any time on their day of departure as long as it is not less than 3 hours prior to their flight departure time.

-Flying domestically (includes Puerto Rico an the US Virgin Islands)
On their day of departure, Guests must check-in no less than 3 hours prior to their flight departure time
Guests with a flight departure time before 8:00 a.m. must check-in at the airport
For families traveling together, a parent or guardian may check-in for their spouse and minor children
Some Guests may be selected to check-in at the airport and may not be able to use the service
Luggage must be 50 pounds or less to use the service
One checked bag per person permitted. If you have more than that, you will need to check-in at the airport
A valid government issued photo ID and Key to the World Card are required

So if you can get the earliest breakfast posible, this may require you to take a taxi from ASMO to Poly and depending on when your done you may be able to take Disney trnsportation back to ASMO or take a taxi back. You will need to check in to ME by 10:55am

cherbie66
06-02-2009, 01:55 PM
It's looking like this might be more stress than I want on my last day. I do have one more table service that I would like to use for breakfast the last day though. I suppose we could use it a different day though.

Any suggestions?

GreenBeetle
06-04-2009, 01:32 PM
Our family tradition is always Chef Mickey's for breakfast on our last day. It's a great way to end our vacation . . . saying goodbye to the Big Cheese who made it all possible! :mjump:

Jared
06-04-2009, 01:36 PM
With a 1:55 flight out, your Magical Express pick-up time will likely be around 11 a.m. or so. If you are willing to take a cab back to All-Star Movies, you should easily be able to have breakfast at 'Ohana if it's early. An 8 a.m. reservation would suffice. If you have your heart set on it, book an early table and enjoy.

cherbie66
06-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Nah, we can't really afford a taxi. We are depending on the free disney transportation for our whole trip.

It looks like we will just get something to eat at our resort and relax until it's time to leave.

Thanks for the input.

Pop Centurion
06-06-2009, 05:28 PM
If it were me, I'd try to get the 8:00am ADR. The day before you leave the resort you should get your departure time for ME. If the time is too early to where you won't make it back in time, just cancel the ADR.