PDA

View Full Version : Photo pass on rides?

wdwdreamer
05-31-2009, 07:55 PM
How does the photo pass work with rides? Like Splash mountain, tower of terror, ect?

Strmchsr
05-31-2009, 08:33 PM
The only ride I remember you can use your photopass with is Test Track. You just bring your card to the CM at the photo viewing area and they'll scan it for you.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-31-2009, 08:44 PM
It would be great if they had them on other rides, but I've only ever seen the option at Test Track. (Actually, last time we were there, a CM was just handing out photopasses with your picture on it when she saw you) :photo:

marylynne95
05-31-2009, 09:24 PM
I too have only seen it at Test Track. It would make sense for them to offer it at all the rides that take pictures.

BelleCiavo
05-31-2009, 09:26 PM
I too have only seen it at Test Track. It would make sense for them to offer it at all the rides that take pictures.

I would love it if they did this, but they would lose money don't you think?

JPL
05-31-2009, 09:51 PM
Sadly it's only on Test track which was suppose to be the test attraction before they rolled it out to others. I know it would make Photopass much more attractive to visitors if it included all the on ride photos.

MickeyandTink
06-01-2009, 01:01 PM
I keep thinking they will add a "rides" option to the photopass CD for a premium price (i.e. for another $25, you can have the rides added). I would think such a move would greatly increase sales, not reduce them. We've always bought the photopass CD and would certainly add a rides option (if not too expensive), but have never bought a separate ride photo.

marylynne95
06-01-2009, 05:22 PM
I would love it if they did this, but they would lose money don't you think?

Probably...

I keep thinking they will add a "rides" option to the photopass CD for a premium price (i.e. for another $25, you can have the rides added). I would think such a move would greatly increase sales, not reduce them. We've always bought the photopass CD and would certainly add a rides option (if not too expensive), but have never bought a separate ride photo.

Though this is a good idea.

wdwdreamer
06-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the feedback, that is disappointing, the ride photos are my favorite and the ones I typically buy.

Harriet
06-04-2009, 02:04 PM
I think this would increase sales you have to buy the picktures either way. I know I would like to see this on more rides. I got the one from Test Track and love it. I had to buy the hard copy from TOT so I could prove to by co-workers I did not chicken out LOL they just loved it. Sure hope I get to go again when ever I find another job or get called back.:sick::(