PDA

View Full Version : Favorite store ??

wdwdreamer
05-31-2009, 07:31 PM
What is everyones favorite store to shop in?

My favorite is the large Disney store in downtown Disney - World of Disney because it has so much to offer.

There are some pretty cool shops in Animal kingdom as well with animal themed items.

Daddy Mouse
05-31-2009, 08:51 PM
Any store that sells chocolate.:cloud9:

SorcererJim
05-31-2009, 08:54 PM
We can't walk out of DTD without a stop at the Christmas shop... $$$ later, our tree looks like an advertisement for disneyworld :)

Wrigley
05-31-2009, 08:58 PM
My fave is the World of Disney store at DTD. But, I also really enjoy all of the stores in the world showcase! I try to bring something small home from each country:)

marylynne95
05-31-2009, 09:20 PM
My favorite is the large Disney store in downtown Disney - World of Disney because it has so much to offer.

There are some pretty cool shops in Animal kingdom as well with animal themed items.

I definatley agree with you...

We can't walk out of DTD without a stop at the Christmas shop... $$$ later, our tree looks like an advertisement for disneyworld :)

and you!!

LOL!! :mickey:

Tinkerbelly84
05-31-2009, 11:15 PM
I love them all and feel the need to visit each and every one lol!

AmandaChan
06-01-2009, 01:47 PM
I would have to say my favorite is the Mexico pavilion. I have bought a couple day of the dead merchandises and I WANTED to buy an awesome shirt this year but never got around to it. Plus they used to have this amazing bag with Frida on it that was pretty $$$. Plus it always makes me feel like I'm shopping in Mexico.

ASweetLov
06-01-2009, 02:51 PM
My favorites are:

World of Disney Store at DTD
Christmas Store at DTD
Mouse Gears at Epcot

Wishing Star
06-01-2009, 06:31 PM
I never leave DTD w/o something from Basin. They have the most wonderful smelling soaps and the calamine soap has really helped to clear up my skin.:cloud9:

I also love the shop in Japan. I loved the pick-a-pearl. I also love the rice candy and chocolate covered esspreso beans. The atmosphere is so friendly and interesting.

Ksmith75
06-03-2009, 12:06 PM
I love

World of Disney - DD
Mouse Gears - Epcot
Fultons - POR
Everything POP - at the POP

I basically love all the stores. Disney does such a great job in their marketing and merchandising - just being at any of the stores makes me happy!

Friend of Figment
06-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Keystone Clothiers in MGM
World of Disney
Mouse Gears

Simba's Mom
06-03-2009, 06:00 PM
Any Art of Disney store, especially the one in DTD. I love to look at and dream about all the beautiful things there that I can't afford and can't get back on the airplane anyways.

VolMickey
06-03-2009, 06:10 PM
AKL's gift shop. I love the African art and other goodies -- plus the smells from Boma and Jiko are awesome...:number1:

grumpyguy
06-04-2009, 11:58 AM
mouse gears is cool,i also like world of disney.
also,any store with a large selection of pins!!!
sid's at mgm (oops)i mean,the studios is fun too.

slegrant
06-04-2009, 02:59 PM
:mickey:In Downtown Disney I love the Art of Disney & Goofy's candy shop

In the resorts I love the Meadow trading post at Fort Wilderness and the shops at the Contemporary.

In the Magic Kingdom I love Mickey's Star Traders and the Pirate shop at the end of the ride.

In Epcot I love Mouse Gears and the World Showcase shops

figgie
06-04-2009, 03:33 PM
The Art of Disney store and The Christmas Store have a lot of my money!

Spectro is #1
06-06-2009, 10:13 PM
Wow, that's like asking a parent to pick a favorite child.
For me I love Keystone Clothiers (Studios), and Mouse Gear (Epcot) the best.

doombuggy
06-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Disney's Days of Christmas, of course! ;)

Septbride2002
06-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Days of Disney (Christmas shop) is probably the one I've spent the most money in. But I love to browse in the store at AKL - they have some cool stuff there! I also like the shops at the Grand Floridian, and Lego shop in DTD.

~Amanda

princessimagineer
06-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Wow, that's like asking a parent to pick a favorite child.

i still havnt stopped laughing at that :funny:

this is really hard though! emporium. the lego store in dtd where i can play with lincoln logs. mouse gear in epcot.

any resort gift shop. ive yet to find one i dont spent hours in just browsing the cool stuff. but i havnt seen the completed new one in contemporary, and i have a feeling that one will rank up there in my books

RAIDER
06-27-2009, 03:53 PM

I agree with you on that one :D

EpcotFan182
06-27-2009, 11:37 PM
Mousegears :mickey:

T-Belle
06-28-2009, 08:16 AM
At DTD I love the World of Disney, Basin and the Christmas shop. I also love the stores at China & Japan in EPCOT.

kemps@wdw
07-05-2009, 06:51 PM
I love the scrapbook store @ DTD, Mousegears, and World of Disney. But, don't overlook the resort shops. I check them out cause they sometimes have some interesting things that you wouldn't find elsewhere. :thumbsup: