PDA

View Full Version : Which is better?

terri110874
05-31-2009, 05:34 PM
Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner at Cinderella's Castle which is better? I am almost to the time to make ADR. Thanks in advance.:mickey:

Daddy Mouse
05-31-2009, 06:43 PM
Breakfast, you can get there before the park opens. Take a leisurely walk to the castle and have a decent breakfast.

joanna71985
05-31-2009, 06:47 PM
I've done both breakfast and lunch, and I definitely prefer lunch more. The food for lunch is so much better! I've made it a tradition to have lunch in the castle for my birthday (and I've done so the past 4 years). I can't wait until next year.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-31-2009, 07:35 PM
We've done breakfast and dinner, and dinner was great, but there is something about getting into the MK early, filling up on yummy breakfast and being right in Fantasyland when the park opens.

DisneyBabies
06-01-2009, 09:00 AM
We have done both breakfast and dinner at the castle, and I have to say that we prefered the dinner. The food was better at dinner and the atmosphere was very warm and relaxed. When we went for breakfast, we went so my DS could meet the princesses while having a meal in the castle and so we could get into MK before opening. The food was more cold than hot, we felt really rushed by our server and it seemed chaotic all around. Don't get me wrong, the princesses were wonderful, and sort of made up for the food, but it just wasn't what we had looked so forward to.

We have decided that when we take DD for her trip in 2011, we will do the princess meal in Epcot one day, dinner at the castle one day and we'll do CP for breakfast on yet another day. That way, we get everything we want: meeting the princesses, eating at the castle and getting in MK early.

So, I guess our vote is for dinner.

Mickey'sGirl
06-01-2009, 10:22 AM
We like a late lunch.... The Fairy God Mother is there, and she is soooooooo much fun! We have boys, so the princesses are not such a big draw for them. They definitely prefer lunch. :thumbsup:

brownie
06-01-2009, 11:34 AM
I liked eating lunch there before it was a character meal. They had some good sandwiches.