PDA

View Full Version : Imagineering at Home??

jaredkari
05-31-2009, 09:10 AM
Just wondering if anyone else does Imagineering projects at home. Holiday? Home Decoration? or anything? What have you done or been working on?

I personally love halloween and have tried to do my own imagineering with my home haunt. My goal is to create a halloween display which is fun for all ages and stays away from the blood and gore stuff. Last year I built a "Magic Mirror" like from Snow White using a program from link removed per terms of service The mirror would talk and interact with the kids and also pass out candy. We had kids and parents just standing in our yard trying to figure the thing out. Some people even said you should work for Disney!! This year I am building a cemetery for the front yard complete with Grim Grinning Ghosts singing busts. I posted a couple of videos of the mirror and what I have done so far with the busts. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions:mickey:

links removed per terms of service

Cinderella's mom
05-31-2009, 12:05 PM
always has a phenomenal Christmas light show. I am not sure how they do it, but they have the lights dancing to the music. You listen to the music on your radio in your car. They have a lot of music that is played at Disney. (The beginning of Illuminations is my favorite.) They even have parking in front of their house for people to watch.

My husband even made the comment that they must have worked for Disney at one time. We get our Disney fix by watching their dancing lights! Just wish I could do it!!!!!!:secret: