PDA

View Full Version : Tables in Wonderland?

figgie
05-31-2009, 07:26 AM
:confused:Could someone explain the "Tables in Wonderland" plan to me, please? What is it and how do you get this card? Thanks.

DizneyRox
05-31-2009, 07:54 AM
Florida Residents and Annual Passholders only. Price depends on which you are, check Info Central if you still need to know.

20% off most table service restaurant bills (drinks included) but with an added 18% gratuity.

If there are no TS locations at a resort, it's usually good at the food court.

figgie
05-31-2009, 08:04 AM
We're both Florida residents and annual passholder's! Does this plan only work when staying on property or is it good for eating at restaurants when just a day visitor?

jcvalenti
05-31-2009, 10:38 AM
We're both Florida residents and annual passholder's! Does this plan only work when staying on property or is it good for eating at restaurants when just a day visitor?

It's actually geared towards the annual passholders who live in the area, and is definitely good for day visitors. Another benefit of the card is that it gives you free valet parking throughout WDW.

It applies to food AND alcohol (which is great).

While not every WDW restaurant accepts the plan, most do. The only one that doesn't that I like eating at is Il Mulino.

We've been annual passholders and Tables in Wonderland card holders for our last couple trips, and with our group (who drinks a lot of wine), the card has usually paid for itself by our second day in the parks ... so it's a no brainer for us.

Figment78
05-31-2009, 11:44 AM
Also, the card is ususlly not accepted on holidays. Like more than just Christmas and Halloween. We couldn't use it on Valentine's day.

But it is definitely worth it! Since it is 20% off alcohol too.

kakn7294
05-31-2009, 03:05 PM
It's not a plan, it's a discount card that provides the 20% mentioned in the posts above. It's good for 13 months from the date of purchase (unless that's changed since I bought mine). It's fantastic for day visitors and FL resident / AP holders who visit frequently. It's generally valid at only TS locations but there are a few CS locations and resort lounges on the list.

Daddy Mouse
05-31-2009, 06:13 PM
Is there an 18% gratuity on the counter service locataions like the food courts?

kakn7294
06-02-2009, 10:35 PM
No, there's no gratuity at the counter service locations.

momofdisneyprincess
06-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Are the character meals included with the 20% off? Thanks!

DizneyRox
06-16-2009, 05:50 PM
All the ones I've been to... The only problem I've had is that holidays are excluded on the TiW. So, Xmas Day the card isn't good.