PDA

View Full Version : News from Disney Chase

Itchy
05-30-2009, 05:47 PM
I was just looking over my Disney Chase Account on line and noticed that even though I have a balance there was no payment amount due for this coming month.

I called Chase and asked what was going on and they told me that they are letting all of the Disney Chase Customers skip a months payment.

I wonder is that means they will let the interest due ride as well. ( Yea Right )

I would rather have them drop the interest rate.

Happy Planning:mickey:

Sunshine1010
05-30-2009, 06:49 PM
I got that too

*Liz*
05-30-2009, 07:08 PM
I didn't even notice that until I saw this thread! Awesome! :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-30-2009, 08:47 PM
*A LOT* of cards seem to be doing that right now. Of course, the interest keeps accumulating though :(

Zippy 1
05-30-2009, 10:08 PM
We got that on our Chase Disney Visa bill that I received today. I thought that maybe it was because I paid a large amount last month. I did think it was rather weird. Kinda nice of them to do although I will still make a payment this month. I wish they would wave a months worth of interest.:mickey:

Kathy Jetson
05-31-2009, 12:36 AM
I got that too. Still gonna make the payment anyway:)

DizNee143
06-01-2009, 10:23 AM
i saw that too..
i wasnt gonna question it..lol..
but thats cool to know..
ill still pay a little something to them..:mickey:

brigidfirst
06-01-2009, 11:09 AM
I to had no amount to paid. But we make so many payments though the month I thoght it was because of that.

BMan62
06-01-2009, 11:18 AM
Do yourself a favor and make your normal payment(s.) This is just a way for Chase to make more on interest charges.

This used to be a standard practice for getting interest payments from people who normally carry very low or no balances.

Disney Doll
06-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Do yourself a favor and make your normal payment(s.) This is just a way for Chase to make more on interest charges.

This used to be a standard practice for getting interest payments from people who normally carry very low or no balances.

Agreed! They are not being nice. They are just trying to make an extra buck off of you and your accumulating interest. Our mortgage company does this occasionally too and I always think it's such a scam the way they make it sound like they are doing a favor only for their best customers.

DizNee143
06-02-2009, 12:22 PM
with having a husband with no job..which turns into NO hefty income...
this is a VERY nice gift!
if all my bills would do that..that would be awesome..until my hubby finally gets a job..
we are barely making it by..and to not have to give them 200 bucks..is very nice!!! :mickey:

brownie
06-02-2009, 05:05 PM
If they were really looking out for people, they wouldn't hit you on the interest for skipping a payment.