PDA

View Full Version : Online check-in

JoDisney
05-30-2009, 11:51 AM
Can you use online check-in for your resort at POP if you booked with Magical Journeys?

TammiMcMan
05-30-2009, 11:55 AM
I believe all the resorts are now available, although guests have still been experiencing some technical difficulties with the system. There is a different link you need to use when booking with a travel agent. Just touch base with MJ and they can give you the URL.

Strmchsr
05-30-2009, 12:23 PM
Definitely. I did it earlier this month. You do need to use the MJ link, though, to utilize the system. If you don't have it just ask your agent.

Miss Tink 2
05-31-2009, 10:42 AM
We went in May and booked with Magical Journeys and we were able to check in online. Here is the link you need to use : http://www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest. It worked for me-Just remember it can be no sooner than 10 days before you arrive or it will not allow you to check in. Good luck and have a great trip!! :mickey:

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-02-2009, 12:15 PM
We went in May and booked with Magical Journeys and we were able to check in online. Here is the link you need to use : http://www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest. It worked for me-Just remember it can be no sooner than 10 days before you arrive or it will not allow you to check in. Good luck and have a great trip!! :mickey:

Thanks for posting the link. I'm just curious... if you have a special request is there a way to note that when you check in online?

TammiMcMan
06-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Thanks for posting the link. I'm just curious... if you have a special request is there a way to note that when you check in online?No. There is only a check-off box for requests like a pack'n play and a fridge. Any special requests need to be noted on your original reservation. This should be done ASAP by calling Disney or your travel agent if you booked that way.

BelleLovesTheBeast
06-03-2009, 01:00 PM
No. There is only a check-off box for requests like a pack'n play and a fridge. Any special requests need to be noted on your original reservation. This should be done ASAP by calling Disney or your travel agent if you booked that way.

It's already on my reservation. Just curious to whether or not you could make any kind of check in notes. Thanks!

Stu29573
06-04-2009, 09:29 AM
I just did the pre-check in! It was very easy (I used the MJ link from this thread). It definately got my excitement about my upcoming trip up a bit! (as if it needed it) :number1:

steamboat willy
06-04-2009, 03:14 PM
What does On-Line Check-In do? Gives you a confirmation before you actually check-in? Let them know you are still coming? Does it help or speed up anything?
Still waiting on those September Park Hours?

VolMickey
06-06-2009, 03:20 PM
Ditto above...those are my questions as well. What are the benefits of Online Check-in?

TammiMcMan
06-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Online check-in is sort of like the express line at the supermarket. I think it's mainly designed for those that don't have a lot of questions, but are eager to just pick up their welcome packet and be on their way. By filling out the information online, they can have all your documents printed and waiting for you.

VolMickey
06-06-2009, 03:40 PM
:thanks:

LorrieP
06-06-2009, 03:43 PM
I wish it would work for me. I have been trying since Monday and every time it says "Disney's Online Check-In is Unavailable. Try back later."

I did not book through MJ so I am just going through the Disney website.

Maybe I'm getting an upgrade!

TammiMcMan
06-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Maybe I'm getting an upgrade!Unfortunately, it most likely is a technical problem. I'm not sure if they were quite prepared for the number of people that would be utilizing the system and it's been experiencing a lot of problems with outages.

steamboat willy
06-06-2009, 09:41 PM
:mickey: Thank You Also, I like the express checkout! :thumbsup: