PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on our DDP possible ADRs

BelleLovesTheBeast
05-29-2009, 11:52 AM
We'll be going to WDW in Sept for 6 days on the DxDDP. We always try to book half of our restaurants as new places. This is what we are currently looking at. What are your thoughts?

Breakfast:
Chef Mickeys (never been)
1900 Park Fare
Akershus (never been for breakfast)

Lunch:
Yak & Yeti
50's Prime Time (never been)
Toyko Dining (never been)

Dinner:
Boma (never been)
Flying Fish
Crystal Palace (never been for dinner)
Citricos (never been)
Le Cellier
Tutto Italia

I'm really looking for input on those that I've never been.

Great, good or bad food?
Recommendations for what to order?

DizneyRox
05-29-2009, 03:22 PM
I see no real problems. I'd try for Donald's Safari breakfast. It's now defunct cousin Donald's Breakfastosaurus was the best breakfast on property, I can't imagine having it at the Tusker House would be a bad thing.

Boma is good, but it's more for adventuous eaters. I've found it's one of those love it or hate it type places. I love it, but no one else in tha family seems to much care for it.

SBETigg
05-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Citricos, Flying Fish, and Boma- all delicious.

At Flying Fish, look for the Chef's Thunder specials. They change regularly. Also, the potato-wrapped snapper looks excellent. The Key Lime dessert has an oreo crust and it's so good.

At Citricos, the gateau of crab was sweeter than I expected, not a favorite, but all of the food was so good, and great service. At Boma, start with the soups. You want to try a little of everything, but there's so much that you might fill up and need a second trip on a future visit.