PDA

View Full Version : Writing to WDW about your trip

TheVBs
05-28-2009, 04:47 PM
I've noticed that a lot of people write to Disney when they have compliments or complaints. I'd like to do the same! I overwhelmingly have compliments - no complaints, but a couple of suggestions for changes. What would be the best format to do this in? Should I write a letter sort of outlining our whole trip, or should I just bullet point my compliments and suggestions? How should I send it, email, snail mail?

Thanks! :mickey:

jaredkari
05-28-2009, 05:25 PM
I have written WDW a couple of times to give compliments and at times complain about policies. Each time I have written I have recieved either an email or a phone call thanking me for my input. And these weren't just standard pre-made responses they were from a person and addressed my specific comments. Here is where I wrote, I know it says questions in the form box but I think they read them then send them on to the appropriate person. :mickey:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/contact/

minniemoomoo
05-28-2009, 06:05 PM
I wrote on this form and complained that the tickets went on sale for the MNSSHP a day earlier than advertised only if you called the regular 407WDisney number, being a DVC member I had called our 800 number and was told that the tickets would not be on sale until May 1, therefore they wouldn't sale them to me. I was a little annoyed. I wrote, got a corporate response. I was not happy. But, I guess sometimes it helps. My response came via email. :confused:

luvmyboys4ever
05-28-2009, 06:11 PM
It's funny. I emailed 2 times...1 to complain and 1 to compliment. They called our house about the compliment, but not the complaint.:huh:

brownie
05-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Snail mail can have more of an impact, but I think email works well. Rather than recounting your whole trip, I'd limit it to 2-3 major issues. You're more likely to get action that way.

c&d
05-29-2009, 09:50 AM
It's funny. I emailed 2 times...1 to complain and 1 to compliment. They called our house about the compliment, but not the complaint.:huh:

I've written several times and one time I had a complaint it was the time they responded the quickest to my e-mail with a phone call.

I also agree with Brownie, I limit my e-mails usually to the names of CM's who have done an excellent job or in the case of the complaint the day and time it happened and what happened.

TheVBs
05-29-2009, 11:38 AM
Thanks everyone! I will use that link and make sure I just focus on my compliments and suggestions. If I get a response I'll let you know!

tinksmom02
05-29-2009, 10:03 PM
I've written a few times (email) and always get the corporate response. The last time wasn't even a complaint, it was a suggestion.