PDA

View Full Version : George Lopez Goes to Disneyland

NotaGeek
05-28-2009, 03:39 PM
Ok, so I am home at lunch and just turned on the tube and the George Lopez show was on ... now I don't watch this show, although I think he's hilarious... and I noticed a Mickey Head ... and then another and another and then a clock was a hidden Mickey ... every scene there were everywhere. Oh yeah, it's ABC. LOL

But, it was a funny episode and the hidden Mickey's were a bonus!

disneymom15
05-28-2009, 04:22 PM
I'll have to pay more attention. Thanks for the info.

brownie
05-28-2009, 06:25 PM
It's a rerun. They had a contest that went along with it; you had to track all the hidden Mickeys during the episode. Unfortunately, I didn't catch them all (I should have taped it.) It originally aired in April 2004.

NotaGeek
05-28-2009, 08:12 PM
It's a rerun. They had a contest that went along with it; you had to track all the hidden Mickeys during the episode. Unfortunately, I didn't catch them all (I should have taped it.) It originally aired in April 2004.
Yeah, I kind of figured it was a rerun from a prime time show ... I watched it at noon! :thumbsup:
OH ... a contest makes sense because there were a RIDICULOUS amount of hidden Mickeys ... in once scene George and his mom were standing at the top of Main Street by the Hub and an extra walked behind them with a Mickey Mouse Club shirt on backwards so the Mickey was on his back. LOL.