PDA

View Full Version : Full House Episode Filmed In WDW

DisneyPrincess21
05-28-2009, 11:22 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that the Full House episode that was filmed in WDW "the house meets the mouse" is coming on at 12:00pm-1:00pm on abc family channel. :thumbsup:

ASweetLov
05-28-2009, 07:33 PM
I saw it! Thanks!!!! It's one of the only Disney things I have seen on tv in months besides Disney movies. I haven't been able to catch anything about Disney World on the travel channel for months now!

DisneyPrincess21
05-28-2009, 08:24 PM
I saw it! Thanks!!!! It's one of the only Disney things I have seen on tv in months besides Disney movies. I haven't been able to catch anything about Disney World on the travel channel for months now!

I watched it yesterday, and checked to see when it would be on again so I could tell everyone on here. My favorite episode's of tv shows have always been the one's filmed in WDW. "step by step" "full house" "roseanne" "boy meets world" etc.

I understand your feeling of WDW withdrawl!
I found a way to keep that from happening, I bought all of the "season of disney" episode's on itunes and put them on my ipod. Plus I have the roseanne WDW and jon and kate WDW, And a couple of the "samantha brown" WDW episode's. Thye are all on my ipod.

:cloud9:I love watching anything that was filmed in WDW. :cloud9:

:santa::santa3:6 months and counting till I am at the happiest place on earth again! :santa3::santa: