PDA

View Full Version : My son turns 3 during our trip, what do I do ?

alliekat
05-27-2009, 02:08 PM
I have a question and am in need of some input. My son will turn 3 half way through our next trip. My understanding is that because is 2 at the time of travel, he is considered under 3 for the trip. He is not going to get his own dining plan, because he is not getting ticket. What do I do about meals like Chef Mickey's, which I am trying to book, he will "officially" be 3 when we go there. Do I need to pay for a child meal? I am not trying to bend the rules just wondering what the protocol would be, what does Disney expect and what do you all think? Does that the fact that he is two at time of booking "keep him" 2 for the remainder of the trip? I am free to start booking dining tomorrow so any immediate help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Strmchsr
05-27-2009, 02:26 PM
Because he is 2 at the start of the trip he will be considered 2 for the entire trip so he can still share off of your meals or, if you feel he needs more, you can pay for him OOP whenever you feel the need.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-27-2009, 02:30 PM
He is 2 for the entire trip, no worries at all!

tink179
05-27-2009, 03:26 PM
He is free the entire time! :mickey: When you go to buffets you can make his own plate and if you go to CRT for breakfast they will bring him his own kids french toast meal. Also, like the previous posters state at all TS meals that aren't buffets he can either share, or you will just pay out of pocket for his meal. Hope that helps and I hope you get all your ADR's you want tomorrow!!:thumbsup:

alliekat
05-27-2009, 10:44 PM
Thank you all for your help. It is nice to know that he will be a two for a little longer the he actually will be at least in didney terms :)