PDA

View Full Version : Ace rent a car?

caryrae
05-27-2009, 01:43 PM
Has anyone used this rental company before? They are off-site but looks like it is very close to MCO. There prices looks pretty good, for our 8 day trip we can get a car for $154 total. Right now we have a reservation with Dollar and it will cost us $217 but they are at the Airport.

Beast_fanatic
05-27-2009, 04:02 PM
I have not used them, and actually don't recall having heard of them before. I did do some searches for reviews, and there weren't very many, and they were not positive (long waits for the shuttle and overcharging were the complaints). It seems like they may go by multiple names as well.

caryrae
05-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Great, Thanks for the info.

d_m_n_n
05-27-2009, 06:44 PM
We rented once of-site of the airport and swore we would never do it again! Waiting for the shuttles and then allowing more time to return the car (taking away from our precious vacation time) just isn't worth it in our case. :blush:

Vinny
05-27-2009, 07:04 PM
I have not heard of that rental car company before. We booked our WDW trip over four months ago and just booked our rental car two weeks ago due to the high prices. We were able to get a 7 day rental for $160 total price and on airport. I just happened to go online to get some quotes that day and found that price. The next day it was $75 higher.