PDA

View Full Version : Rate value resorts and transportation

parrothed26
05-27-2009, 08:16 AM
Ive been to WDW 31 times but never stayed on site. Im taking my honeymoon there in August and was wondering which value resort, if any, was the best and how transportation is there? Any help guys?:mickey:

Goofeygal
05-27-2009, 08:50 AM
We have stayed at ASsports, music and Pop centurey. My fav one out of them is music. They are all great sports does seem like it gets more roudy then the rest. Alot of people seem to like Pop the best. Won't go wrong at any of them.

Itchy
05-27-2009, 08:52 AM
I really like Pop Century since they have their own buses.:thumbsup:

Runner up would be All Star Movies the down side is that they share buses with the other All Star Resorts.

Happy Planning:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-27-2009, 09:21 AM
We've stayed at All Star Sports, All Star Movies and Pop...

Probably the most efficient buses are Pops because they do not share...Pop is also the newest of the values and the rooms are very clean.

My mom enjoyed the theming at All Star Movies the best but you have to share buses with the other All Star resorts...

I think you will love staying on site regardless of where you go, have fun:mickey:

disneymom15
05-27-2009, 09:54 AM
We've stayed at all 4 values. Our favorite is POP. I think the food court is nicer at POP. You won't go wrong with which everone you pick.

Strmchsr
05-27-2009, 09:59 AM
We've stayed at all 4 as well, and I agree with the others you can't go wrong. Just pick which theme you like best.

As for buses at Pop, it's nice that once you're on the bus you don't have to stop at another resort, but I also found that they don't seem to run as frequently so there can be longer waits/lines for the buses at Pop. It's kind of a trade-off.

So, again, just pick your favorite theme of the 4 and you'll be happy.

gauvin4
05-27-2009, 10:15 AM
I have only stayed at Music and POP. I would chose POP hands down. The major factor for me is that it has its own bussing system. The food court has a better selection as well.

MushuGrl
05-27-2009, 10:28 AM
I have only stayed at Pop, which I consider my "home resort", but I can only remember one time that I had to wait 20 minutes for a bus. The rest has been somewhere between 5-10 minutes.

snuggs30
05-27-2009, 10:33 AM
I have stayed at them all and Pop I think is the better one! Food court is better, transportation is easier and it's not as noisy as sports and movies. Hope you pick pop!

mitchsfan
05-27-2009, 11:16 AM
On our last trip, I was very nervous to stay at the Pop Century. Have always stayed at a Moderate before that.

LOVED THE POP!

LOVED THE ATMOSPHERE, DECORATIONS, POOLS, FOOD COURT. Loved it all.

Never had a problem with the buses.

Will stay there during our next trip