PDA

View Full Version : First-timer question about towels...

ldc12377
05-26-2009, 10:33 PM
We leave in a few days for our first time stay as DVC members. We have a two-bedroom villa at BCV. Mom is concerned about the towel situation. How many towels will we have in our room at the start of our visit? I'm assuming we will have at least 8 since that is the number of the people staying on the reservation. If we purchase a towel pack at the start of our stay, will we have to buy another one after the trash and towel service or will they replace the towel pack also when they replace the orginal towels? Hope that makes sense.

dlpmikki
05-27-2009, 08:55 AM
You will get 8 of each towel size at the start of your stay. Remember you will also have a fullsize washer so it will be easy to freshen up the towels when you want to. I don't know the answer about replacing the towel set but it should say on the DVC website. I'm just heading out but will try and find out when I get back if no-one has got the answer by then.

Checkers
05-27-2009, 09:34 AM
:mickey:As dlpmikki mentioned, there will be 8 of each towel set (bath towel, hand towel & washcloth) and all will be replaced on t&t day. If you feel that that is not enough, you could always call mousekeeping and request more towels. We have stayed many times in the 2br OKW units and always just laundered our towels, etc. Towels for the pool are provided at the pool.

Hope you have a wonderful first-time visit as a DVC member!

dlpmikki
05-27-2009, 04:16 PM
Looking at the DVC website tonight it says there is a charge each time you request an extra trash and towel service. Looks like they don't get renewed but you can choose how many times you want them. Like I said before the washer and dryer is very useful!