PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Questions

Dream'nDisney
05-26-2009, 11:52 AM
How far in advance of your trip do you have to pre-purchase the photopass? Do you receive an on-line receipt / confirmation number if you purchase it just a few days prior to your trip?

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-26-2009, 12:17 PM
The redemption code for the pre-paid photopass is emailed within minutes of ordering it, so I would think you can order it anytime before your trip. I know for my last trip, we bought it a couple days before we went.

You don't need the code at the parks, just get lots of pictures taken, and do the rest when you get back home!

Dream'nDisney
05-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Good to know. Thanks. I remember last time we went, I purchased the CD before we went home. Does that still save money?

DisneyBabies
05-26-2009, 12:57 PM
I think the only way to save money on this now is to pre-order it.

And, if I'm not mistaken, I believe the code they give you expires after 60 days, so make sure you order it close enough to your arrival date to leave time after you get home to edit your pictures. If the code does expire before you can order your CD, they will send you a new code, but I have heard it is a real hassle to get in touch with the photopass people to get this done.

Dream'nDisney
05-26-2009, 05:47 PM
But you can still go and buy the CD at Epcot Innoventions, right?