PDA

View Full Version : WDW ressies

GBBT
05-26-2009, 10:01 AM
What is wrong with the website?I put in my dates and it never goes to the page to pick your resort.:confused:

disneymom15
05-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Do yourself a favor, just use Magical Journeys, they're a sponsor here on Intercot. They're great to work with and will get you the best deal out there. I always have trouble on WDW site.

Strmchsr
05-26-2009, 12:03 PM
:ditto:

GBBT
05-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Yeah,we.ve talked about trying MJ for a couple of years but hesitate and use WDW.And now we only use cell phones and we never give out cc #s and such over the phones.

Beast_fanatic
05-27-2009, 09:07 AM
Magical Journeys actually prefers you fill out the form on their web-site, and then most communication is done through email (so there is a record of what was discussed, and so there is no misunderstanding over what was requested). You can send you credit card number to them through multiple emails, if you find that more safe than saying it over the phone. I much prefer working with Magical Journeys because they keep looking out for deals for me without me having to do anything.

And, as far as the WDW site, it's frequently glitchy.

dmallan
05-27-2009, 09:59 PM
What is wrong with the website?I put in my dates and it never goes to the page to pick your resort.:confused:

That used to happen with our old computer as well. When i disabled the firewall it worked and went through to the resort selections.
Then I would just enable the firewall when I was finished.