PDA

View Full Version : Sea Racer rental voucher question?

spoiledraf
05-25-2009, 09:17 PM
Got a voucher with our packet for sea racers. rent for one hour, get one half hour free. Can we get three for one half hour and basically pay for two and get one free if they are all on the same room key???

I'm thinking no, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I personally can't imagine driving one of those around for an hour and a half!

TheRustyScupper
05-26-2009, 09:40 AM
1) No.
2) It is meant as a way to rent the racers for longer periods.

GrumpyFan
05-26-2009, 10:00 AM
I tend to agree with you, it can't hurt to ask. Just take it to the place where you want to rent the Sea Racers, and ask the attendant if they will allow you split it up. The worse they can say is no. But, who knows, if it's a slow day, and/or if you ask nicely, maybe they'll let you do it.

Dream'nDisney
05-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Is this voucher limited to one person? or can all four of us in our family rent 4 searacers at the same time and extend our rentals?

spoiledraf
05-26-2009, 10:40 PM
"Rent a Sea Racer at participating WDW Marina locations and get 90 minutes for the price of 60 minutes. Offer is valid for up to five people. This offer is available one time during your stay . . . ."

Not real specific. Maybe we can work some Magic! My grandkids would love it.

Disnamic Duo
05-27-2009, 02:46 PM
I'd sure ask...it can't hurt to ask. I'm with you - I wouldn't want to rent one for 1-1/2 hours. It's fun, but not THAT much fun.

BelleCiavo
05-30-2009, 07:45 AM
We get two when we stay at the Poly. My dh and 1 older son go for 45 minutes and then me and my other older ds go for 45 minutes.