PDA

View Full Version : weight watchers

last real pirate
05-24-2009, 10:16 PM
my wife and i are planning a family trip in dec of this year and are not sure if we are getting the dining plan yet. she is very faithful to her weight watchers diet. does anyone know anywhere that has good stuff that is not alot of points?

thanks for the help.

Jared
05-24-2009, 10:18 PM
A poster on this board and good friend of mine named SpecJoeMagic and his wife went to Disney multiple times whole on Weight Watchers. Check your Private Message inbox, and I'll pass along his information.

pixiesmimi
05-24-2009, 10:22 PM
That's a good question. I'm on Weight Watchers too and try to watch what I eat while out even though I know we will be on vacation. There is fruit and other good things for breakfast and snacks. At the buffets, you can be choosy what you get. Most TS have a chicken dish but it might still be higher in points than you want. But I really don't watch it that close because with all the walking we do the whole week, it keeps the calories worked off. Good luck to you!

biodtl
05-25-2009, 01:06 PM
You can usually find things that fin in the WW plan - grilled chicken sandwich, fresh fruit, salad, etc. Some places are better than others, of course - table service have more options and CS. As for those, places like The Land in Epcot have some wonderful selections.

Plus, you do a TON of walking and can count those activity points for a little more leeway.

last real pirate
05-26-2009, 06:08 PM
Thanks for all the tips. I will pass them along to DW.

sisterdisco
05-26-2009, 09:46 PM
The beauty of Weight Watchers, is that you can eat anything as long as you plan for it.

You are also doing a ton of walking which will get you some extra points.

At Kona Cafe, they gave me the desert, which was fruit and chocolate dip. They kept the chocolate dip and gave me extra fruit.

Anywhere w/ grilled fish is always good.
Teppan Edo should be pretty healthy.

Cosmic Ray's Rotisserie Chicken......

You can also subsitute grapes for fries at any counterservice. They have them for the kiddie meals.

Belster
05-26-2009, 10:21 PM
My DD loves salmon...I know that all of the restaurants that we went to had salmon except for Sci-fi...i think. Salmon is very healthy.

Good luck!!