PDA

View Full Version : Resort Baggage Check and $$$

tyeepup
05-24-2009, 11:28 AM
This is the first time we've travelled since Continental started chargeing for the first checked bag. How do we handle paying that fee at the resort check-in for our return flight? We're using ME.

Thanks. Six days and counting!!!

pianobabe
05-24-2009, 11:46 AM
If I am not mistaking, we had a phone number in our room at OKW to call about paying baggage fees. We didn't have to use it, because we had purchased our tickets before all the fees were put into place. I think it was a toll free number. I don't know if it is that way at all the resorts, but I do remember seeing the number close to the phone in the living room area.

Jared
05-24-2009, 12:27 PM
This is the first time we've travelled since Continental started chargeing for the first checked bag. How do we handle paying that fee at the resort check-in for our return flight? We're using ME.

Thanks. Six days and counting!!!
You must pay in advance by calling Baggage Airline Guest Services at (407) 284-1231 using a Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Unfortunately, the Resort Airline Check-in desk cannot accept or process the money and will make you take your luggage to the airport to be checked.

The process is quite easy. Good luck.

:-)